• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

did lee wei ling ever marry?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You sinkies are so mean to LWL, judging her and poking fun at her because of her looks. You would be so lucky if she designs to mate with anyone of you.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you completely. understand that she has bone disease which is causing the problem.

Just empathize with her. She does not need to be ridiculed by you guys. Her father's sins are not hers.

well spoken
shame on those who bad mouth her

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sinkies are so mean to LWL, judging her and poking fun at her because of her looks. You would be so lucky if she designs to mate with anyone of you.

you mean she has every intention to fark your arse? tell me the place and time, i'll bring along a mop stick. dont have to thank me, it's the least i could help.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no one in America concerned about Obama's daughters sex life and you people wondering about this beyond beauty person.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Technically the Old Fart is right. LWL and the Indian doctor never got married.

What actually happened goes something like this. When the Old Fart objected to their relationship, LWL ran away with the Indian doctor to UK. The Old Fart got so angry that in a fit of rage, he instructed our immigration authority to put LWL on the blacklist and to refuse her entry at any checkpoint. In other words, the Old Fart actually banned his own daughter from coming back to Singapore.

Nothing happened for a few years as LWL never had any intention to return to Singapore, thinking that she will be with the Indian doctor in UK for rest of her life. But her relationship with that Indian doctor went down the drain and so she headed back here.
But she was shocked when the immigration refused her entry at Changi Airport. She demanded to know why but did not get any answers. So she called her mother Kwa Geok Choo as she was then not on speaking terms with her dad. Kwa Geok Choo was just as shocked as she did not expect her husband would actually instruct the immigration authority as such. Kwa told the immigration to let her daughter in and she would bear all responsibility. Father and daughter reconciled upon the latter's return and the Old Fart was pretty satisfied that the relationship ended in misery.

But what the Old Fart didn't count on is her daughter lost all interest in relationships and in the process couldn't even be bothered with how she looked anymore. In fact, some believed that she deliberately made herself ugly. LWL never really recovered from this incident and the emotional trauma led to a very serious physical illness. This illness requires her to take steroids regularly and that is why she's now looking more like a monster than a human being.

If this is correct. Then it isn't even old fart's fault. She had already run away with the dr in the UK. Her relationship with the dr went south and as usual she had to return.

The problem with some chinese it's like this. Willing to forsake all their family ties and marry other races etc but when the shit hits the fan they need to come back to their families and their own race. Other examples would be joanne peh and jamie yeo both who got dumped by ang moh and go back to their own race.

If that keling doctor had loved her they wouldn't have broken up would they?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not really. Take a look at her photos in younger days, she looked okay then. Crossed her path once at Macritchie Reservoir when she was still in RI. She was doing her cross country run (2 bodyguards had to run beside her) and she actually looked just like quite feminine with quite smooth and fair complexion I must say. As another brother here said, she now had transformed into a Mick Jagger look alike. The Old Fart is entirely to be blamed.

No leh her relationship with the shit skin broke down. Her dad had nothing to do with it.

AnnoyedGal

No leh her relationship with the shit skin broke down.
You can an Indian shit skin? And that's okay? That's how you've been brought up? To spew racist insults? Well done to your parents. I wonder how many people will report you to the police or at the least to the moderators.

You and people like you DISGUST me! I come here and so far I've read insults towards Indians, and insults about Dr. Lee's appearance. Yes we all know she's not good looking, but is there a need to insult here to this degree?

And what's your problem with indians? You have a problem with dark skin? Then seek help! It's 2015, about time you realised that and corrected your blatant racism. You are a disgusting piece of trash - I won't be bothered to read any reply you might have, because I don't want to taint my aura with your ugliness, which is apparent to all that picked up on your post.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You and people like you DISGUST me! I come here and so far I've read insults towards Indians, and insults about Dr. Lee's appearance. Yes we all know she's not good looking, but is there a need to insult here to this degree?

Relax this is an equal opportunity forum. All races are insulted in equal measure here. :biggrin: Jah calls me a nigger. It can't get any worse than that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can an Indian shit skin? And that's okay? That's how you've been brought up? To spew racist insults? Well done to your parents. I wonder how many people will report you to the police or at the least to the moderators.

And what's your problem with indians? You have a problem with dark skin? Then seek help! It's 2015, about time you realised that and corrected your blatant racism. You are a disgusting piece of trash - I won't be bothered to read any reply you might have, because I don't want to taint my aura with your ugliness, which is apparent to all that picked up on your post.

Why you create a new clone just to post this long winded crap to me? Can you post one to leongsam too because he insults all chinese the most recent one is calling all chinese ugly. You won't right? Because racism to chinese is fine.

Relax this is an equal opportunity forum. All races are insulted in equal measure here. :biggrin: Jah calls me a nigger. It can't get any worse than that.

I wonder if you have any niggers like that clone posting such diatribes to you when you insult chinese people. Nigger is actually a term of endearment did you know it mah nigger. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why you create a new clone just to post this long winded crap to me? Can you post one to leongsam too because he insults all chinese the most recent one is calling all chinese ugly. You won't right? Because racism to chinese is fine.

I wonder if you have any niggers like that clone posting such diatribes to you when you insult chinese people. Nigger is actually a term of endearment did you know it mah nigger. :biggrin:

I'm not insulting the Chinese I'm merely stating a fact.

Niggers are better looking than the chinks.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow, another lurker who signed up for this forum. Couldn't resist, could you? :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True. Who really cares how she looks. She has her own life to live but people in this forum are making fun of her looks because of what LKY had done.

LWL is an innocent party regardless what LKY or LHL had done. She does not deserve to be laughed at because of her looks. There are many other women who are uglier than LWL.

Have you not known or read?? the sins of the fathers are passed down to the third generation...but the pass down started early with the 1st generation....exceptional family.