• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wholly shit!! They BBQ Moslems in China!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
And Putin just said its up to God to forgive those Islamic fighters but he has to send them to him.

Flamethrower used to flush out militants in China’s Xinjiang region, says state media
by [email protected]
South China Morning Post - China feedToday, 5:08 am
Chinese paramilitary forces used a flamethrower against suspects hiding in a cave during a counterterrorism operation in the restive Xinjiang region, the military’s official newspaper reported on Monday.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Muslims that end up looking like Char Siew.

3957759718_0ea320bd3a_o.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Muslims in China should thank the CCP army for sending them to see their maker and have their 72 virgins waiting for them.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is inhumane. It will only provoke and invite jihadist from across the border in Afghanistan, Turkmenistan and Pakistan, all bored with The peace, seeking new war front. I think now they got one.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have to deal with terrorists in a manner they understand. The soft humane approach doesn't work; you have to play hardball, counter violence with greater violence. Terrorists are a subhuman species; they don't subscribe to human logic.

I think China and Russia will succeed where the West has failed - bring the terrorists to their knees.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I think China and Russia will succeed where the West has failed - bring the terrorists to their knees.

Exactly! that's how the Nazis were defeated... pounded into oblivion till they begged for mercy.

The Russians exacted revenge with brute force, rape and pillage. Violence must always be met by even more violence in order to prevail.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly! that's how the Nazis were defeated... pounded into oblivion till they begged for mercy.

The Russians exacted revenge with brute force, rape and pillage. Violence must always be met by even more violence in order to prevail.

er! who to rape at ISIS? they are all mostly men.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have to deal with terrorists in a manner they understand. The soft humane approach doesn't work; you have to play hardball, counter violence with greater violence. Terrorists are a subhuman species; they don't subscribe to human logic.

Yes. U have to fight fire with fire...

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any non chinese will be driven to madness if they live in a chinese ruled country.That is why UMNO trying their best to prevent this from happening in malaysia.

I'd daresay that minorities in Singapore and HK are treated far more justly than Chinese are treated in Indonesia or Malaysia. Indians number among the many tycoons in HK and Singapore, for instance, and legislation is largely race neutral. Day-to-day racism may exist, but there's no official persecution of any minority group.

In China, minorities are actually given affirmative action in all the provinces, esp with regard to quotas for university admission. E.g. the number of Manchus shot up from a few thousand to a couple of million over the past decade as many Hans took advantage of these affirmative policies – those with a drop of Manchu blood simply re-registered themselves as Manchu and got a place in uni with poorer grades than the Hans.

In Malaysia affirmative action is given to the majority, which is unheard of in the rest of the world.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd daresay that minorities in Singapore and HK are treated far more justly than Chinese are treated in Indonesia or Malaysia. Indians number among the many tycoons in HK and Singapore, for instance, and legislation is largely race neutral. Day-to-day racism may exist, but there's no official persecution of any minority group.

In China, minorities are actually given affirmative action in all the provinces, esp with regard to quotas for university admission. E.g. the number of Manchus shot up from a few thousand to a couple of million over the past decade as many Hans took advantage of these affirmative policies – those with a drop of Manchu blood simply re-registered themselves as Manchu and got a place in uni with poorer grades than the Hans.

In Malaysia affirmative action is given to the majority, which is unheard of in the rest of the world.

m&ds are so inferior they need special treatment even when they are they are the majority.

Anyway the thing that pisses me off is that you hardly hear ppl praise chinese for being so much fairer to them despite how much better they are treated compared to the opposite in mudland and indonland. Niggers like this syed will still be complaining of fake racism.