• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What purpose does a photo like this serve???

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine if our wife dress like this and we bring home a different one every night by mistake.

you start undressing her bottoms up first and you'll get a surprise.

image.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
some muslim women have long beards, like this one.

I asked Labia Khan the question.....

The problem I find with facebook is that people just delete what they don't like to read. They aren't obliged to engage in exchanges that don't suit their agendas.

It's a fucked up platform but the fact that 1.4 billion people have accounts shows that it is what the masses want.

It seems you're only allowed to make inane feel good comments on facebook. What a sad state of affairs.

Attachments

• labia.gif
    labia.gif
    11.4 KB · Views: 188

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Another post in someone's timeline.

Let's see if this one lasts till tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• outfit.gif
    outfit.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 183

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I asked Labia Khan the question.....

The problem I find with facebook is that people just delete what they don't like to read. They aren't obliged to engage in exchanges that don't suit their agendas.

It's a fucked up platform but the fact that 1.4 billion people have accounts shows that it is what the masses want.

It seems you're only allowed to make inane feel good comments on facebook. What a sad state of affairs.

laiba must have double-checked nether region for hairy labia and is dumbfounded and too ashamed to reveal bald labia. :o

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
laiba must have double-checked nether region for hairy labia and is dumbfounded and too ashamed to reveal bald labia. :o

Can you please explain why 1.4 billion people use facebook and only 14 use sammyboy.com?? :(

Someone posts what they had for lunch and 50 people respond with "nice", "looks really yummy", "must try that peeps..." etc.

Is this what the world has come to??? :eek:

Somebody shoot me.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you please explain why 1.4 billion people use facebook and only 14 use sammyboy.com?? :(

Someone posts what they had for lunch and 50 people respond with "nice", "looks really yummy", "must try that peeps..." etc.

Is this what the world has come to??? :eek:

Somebody shoot me.

in social media it's called dumbing down the bandwagon when a 69% critical mass is reached. :*:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Me don't have no FB account no more, the moment I realised wifey has an account and "friend" me I was out of it in double time.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Me don't have no FB account no more, the moment I realised wifey has an account and "friend" me I was out of it in double time.

FB sucks so bad I still don't understand why people use it but more than a billion do so there must be something wrong with me.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
FB sucks so bad I still don't understand why people use it but more than a billion do so there must be something wrong with me.

My Thai gfs most of them switched to Instagram now and bored with FB. I told them its so passé but they told me its Istagram 2nd Spring and then I wonder wtf!

You're not alone

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
My Thai gfs most of them switched to Instagram now and bored with FB. I told them its so passé but they told me its Istagram 2nd Spring and then I wonder wtf!

You're not alone

Instagram is owned by facebook so Mark isn't too upset.

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what purpose does this serve?

image.php

serve two purposes:
1] prevent those barbarians from raping their own kind.
2] like u and me who are always bull shitting and pretending ,
they are pretending that Most-Limp is a religion of modesty and morality