• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ibrahim International Business District (IIBD)

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u dunno, it means u have not done enuff homework and why shd I feed a troll ? LOL

I did my homework and know that all cmi, you claim to know otherwise, but now you deflect, so either you are a liar or talking nonsense. Come on back up what you say and don't twist.

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't anyhow slander . You got it wrong la. He mentioned that said the figures are for the whole of Johore , not only Iskandar. It is not true that all condos are run down in JB after a few years. I know of some that are still in very good conditions after more than a decade.

Good... so you know who I was talking about!

Not slander la. I typed too fast and didn't put it correctly. You will know it's mis-typed cos Iskandar is part of Johor.

Yes, what I meant was, the guy said the figures quoted by the SG government are for the whole of Johor.

Anyway, true or not, nobody knows for sure. Cos the property market in Johor is not as transparent as Singapore. There are no figures for many things.

One thing we can all be sure is, oversupply means oversupply. Iskandar is very oversupplied with condos and other properties. Either completed, still building or planned to build.

I didn't say ALL condos in Johor will be run down. But we can be assured that the chance of this happening is very high. This is something I don't understand. Then residents pay for their monthly maintenance fees for what? I think it's just their poor standard of maintenance and way of working.

Go snoop around at some recently completed condos in Iskandar. The owners are fuming and very sad now. I think many wish they had not even bought them.

Some of the condos were labelled as "luxurious" before they (blindly) bought. Others were built by a big well-known Malaysian developer. But what the buyers got was completely different from what was featured in the brochures and show flats. Not only that, the materials and workmanship are all poor quality. Some of them look so old a 30 year old HDB flat looks even better.

I kid you not. Go check it out.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't say ALL condos in Johor will be run down. But we can be assured that the chance of this happening is very high. This is something I don't understand. Then residents pay for their monthly maintenance fees for what? I think it's just their poor standard of maintenance and way of working.

Go snoop around at some recently completed condos in Iskandar. The owners are fuming and very sad now. I think many wish they had not even bought them.

Some of the condos were labelled as "luxurious" before they (blindly) bought. Others were built by a big well-known Malaysian developer. But what the buyers got was completely different from what was featured in the brochures and show flats. Not only that, the materials and workmanship are all poor quality. Some of them look so old a 30 year old HDB flat looks even better.

I kid you not. Go check it out.

No need to back down this statement, the moment I ask this JB property agent, he quickly flip and back track.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did my homework and know that all cmi, you claim to know otherwise, but now you deflect, so either you are a liar or talking nonsense. Come on back up what you say and don't twist.

Yawn. Why shd I share my homework with one who skived but still like to talk big ? All CMI ? Don't make a fool of yourself la please. Really show the shallow depth of yr limited knowledge. Say what nonsense you want , the one up there knows I am speaking the truth and that you are the the ignorant fool . LOL.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn. Why shd I share my homework with one who skived but still like to talk big ? All CMI ? Don't make a fool of yourself la please. Really show the shallow depth of yr limited knowledge. Say what nonsense you want , the one up there knows I am speaking the truth and that you are the the ignorant fool . LOL.

If you cannot back up what you say, means you are a liar period. School holidays just started and such posts are to be expected.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting to see how JB is transforming itself.

Anyway I am not buying JB properties anymore. Vietnam now look more interesting.

Good or bad; depend on the determination of the Johor authority which is sometime slow and not responsive. So 2020 may become 2023 or more.

Time will tell.........

I love to do banking at UOB City Square. Can see huge crowd going in and out of the office block.

There will be another office block coming up at Astaka Padu; also a project of Sultan. Completion date 2022.

Observe a few problems when purchasing a property in JB.
The contract mainly in Malay.
Poor finishing of project.
Inaccurate size, always smaller than contact recorded size. (this one is hard to detect)

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
12250039_932154936820487_1671641869884551529_n.jpg

Model view from different angle.