• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Speedy recovery to WP's Ms Sylvia Lim's father Mr Lim Choon Mong

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
12247088_928204820568860_335638461399415271_n.png

Sylvia so next rally don twist your tongue saying that need to wait more than 8hrs in hospital before seeing a doctor? God let u experience yourself to teach u word cannot be half true half not true. So pls don discredit our hospital & country u staying in now.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
She too must thanked the 70% who voted for such world class ambulatory services in Spore. Finally the 30% praised the system and never complain.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There should be no intervention when the heart stops because it the best way to go especially for someone in their 80s.

I wear one of these to ensure that if I collapse suddenly for whatever reason, no efforts should be made to save my life.

dnr.jpg

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This time, it is "lucky" that her father survived. Otherwise, she might blame the ambulance for the delay which caused her father's death. Remember what she said at the GE2015 rally?! This is what I describe as "ungrateful".

sfugel

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a different Lim Choon Mong. Sylvia Lim's father of the same name was a cop, quite a high-ranking one. Golden Dragon should be able to advise.

The LCM lawyer also was an ex-cop......could it be? His office used to be in Straits Trading Building at Battery Road.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
There should be no intervention when the heart stops because it the best way to go especially for someone in their 80s.

I wear one of these to ensure that if I collapse suddenly for whatever reason, no efforts should be made to save my life.

dnr.jpg

did you say this to Harry's son.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dnr.jpg

Where can buy it? And is it legally binding?