• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Speedy recovery to WP's Ms Sylvia Lim's father Mr Lim Choon Mong

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sylvia so next rally don twist your tongue saying that need to wait more than 8hrs in hospital before seeing a doctor? God let u experience yourself to teach u word cannot be half true half not true. So pls don discredit our hospital & country u staying in now.

if wait for doctor father would have been dead. SCDF paramedics revived her father.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come no PAP Ministars thank the Singapore paramedics after they have recovered from life and death situations? Who dun hear of them before?

Double standards again! Sigh!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why don't you go jump right away and save on the money buying those band

Don't be ridiculous. I'm enjoying my life and have no desire to die.

All I'm saying is that if something goes wrong, let it be. There is no point artificially extending life beyond what God intended.

Sun Ho taught me that God has a plan for all of us and I don't want to interfere with his plan.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
How come no PAP Ministars thank the Singapore paramedics after they have recovered from life and death situations? Who dun hear of them before?

Double standards again! Sigh!

Of course they did. They just didn't tell an insignificant twit like you about it.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
There should be no intervention when the heart stops because it the best way to go especially for someone in their 80s.

I wear one of these to ensure that if I collapse suddenly for whatever reason, no efforts should be made to save my life.

dnr.jpg

good for u.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...k/news-story/5b89077df8213589ebaf3de690efce70