• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: Man lies down on road at jln sultan after argument and gets killed

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just came across this piece of news. I think i might have read it before don't recall. Probably was posted here before not sure.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/t...an-after-argument-with-woman-then-gets-hit-by

Posted on 29 September 2014 | 42,630 views | 38 comments

Cab.jpg
PHOTO: Lianhe Wanbao
This article is contributed by the Stomp Team
A 53-year-old man was killed after he lay down in the middle of a road and got hit by a taxi at Jalan Sultan. The accident took this morning (29 Sep) at around 3am.
According to Lianhe Wanbao, Mr Zainudin was arguing with an unknown woman before the accident took place. Following the argument, he walked to the third lane of the road and proceeded to lie down.
A taxi that was driving on the same road then hit him and the body was dragged for 20m before the taxi came to a halt. Blood could be seen flowing out of the body.
The cabby, Mr Goh, was driving at around 60km/h and could not brake in time after seeing Mr Zainudin. The customer who was in the 60-year-old’s taxi did not even know that the taxi had hit someone and asked why the taxi had to be stopped.
Mr Goh called the police after seeing the Mr Zainudin’s injuries.
The cabby appeared to be calm when he was interviewed. He told reporters that he had been driving a taxi for 21 years and this was the first time he was involved in such a major accident. He felt that his taxi license will be revoked following the accident.
Mr Goh however also added that he felt surprised that Mr Zainudin’s companion left the scene of the accident even before the police arrived.
When the cabby got down the taxi, he saw the woman crying beside the body. However she was nowhere to be found after Mr Goh went back into his taxi to call the police.
A witness who only wanted to be known as Ms Liu mentioned that Mr Zainudin and the woman had been arguing for 10 minutes before the accident. The commotion can be heard by people at nearby shops.
Another witness who wanted to be known as Mr Liang mentioned that the couple reeked of alcohol when the accident took place.
The accident is currently under police investigation.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess the race: Man lies down on road at jln sultan after argument and gets kille

lol.gif

I guessed correctly.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess the race: Man lies down on road at jln sultan after argument and gets kille

this guy must have thought,i have seen this shit on newspaper a million times before and it never works,next thing he knew.....BLAAMMM!!!!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

What was the outcome of the investigation?

Did the taxi driver kena anything which us not his fault?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One year anniversary soon.
I'm more concern about the driver's fate.

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal

If it is in Singapore, it's either Malay or Indian. If it is from NZ, it is Chinese or Indian.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

KNNBCCB, this type of loser want to die, his own business.

Now the taxi driver got affected and maybe licence suspended.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBCCB, this type of loser want to die, his own business.

Now the taxi driver got affected and maybe licence suspended.

Taxi driver either speeding or talking on the mobile not to notice a man lying on the road.The roads are brightly lit.
malays cannot commit suicide. In this case, he used the taxi as a means to euthanise. If no hit, then damn suay.The taxi driver did a merciful favour and will be repaid in kind in the next life.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Taxi driver either speeding or talking on the mobile not to notice a man lying on the road.The roads are brightly lit.
malays cannot commit suicide. In this case, he used the taxi as a means to euthanise. If no hit, then damn suay.The taxi driver did a merciful favour and will be repaid in kind in the next life.

if malays cannot commit suicide then what do you call a suicide bomber?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What if the person lying down is chinese? :rolleyes:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wan to die, die far far la.
No balls to commit suicide and still need ppl hand.
Better die.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

According to Lianhe Wanbao, Mr Zainudin was arguing with an unknown woman before the accident took place. Following the argument, he walked to the third lane of the road and proceeded to lie down.
A taxi that was driving on the same road then hit him and the body was dragged for 20m before the taxi came to a halt. Blood could be seen flowing out of the body.
The cabby, Mr Goh, was driving at around 60km/h and could not brake in time after seeing Mr Zainudin. The customer who was in the 60-year-old’s taxi did not even know that the taxi had hit someone and asked why the taxi had to be stopped.

For a brief fleeting moment, I rejoiced and thought it was that fucktard MP Zainudin Nordin that got run over. But my joy was dashed. Back to crying in my beer now.