• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

She is 19 Years Old? OMG!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If only some of her tummy move higher to her boobies will be great.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too skinny aLSO no good. I think women with more fat more honey sex.

Specially women in their 30s. Experienced and know how to please their men on bed. Knows the essence of a good long stable relationship is not just Communication and money. Sex and frequent good sex is the inner essence.

Singkie women like about soul mate and good listening ears. Too much education has fried the brain of these women.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now waiting for some stupid cunt called ginfreely to come in here to post notice she's always up to flaming anyone that so much as makes some "sexist" remark:rolleyes:

Ginfreely your mother keep trolling me in other threads for what? Anyway i think before anyone wants to comment on people's looks or weight, please look yourself in the mirror first. Say people fat and ugly, make sure you are thin and handsome. Other people's bodies are not objects for you to judge unless they join in some contest.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If only some of her tummy move higher to her boobies will be great.
Nothing like a (good) silicone job? :p

Maybe she would look killer at 29 and shed her baby fat.
Hope springs eternal. But what if hers is more than displaced by mid age spare tyre? And titties succumb to gravity :biggrin:

psst....at 28...ah bigsexy will grab...he simply love gmilf...
Pot calling kettle black. You 2 terror twins can take turns

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not going to diss her body or fat level, 'cause I think it's admirable that she's committed to a fitness lifestyle. She could have been 80 kg before she started, so where she is right now is nothing to scoff at.

But Angeline's bloody lying about her weight. My wife's about her height and 50 kg and she's slim. Judging by the photo, the girl's at at least 55 to 57 kg.

Another thing is: she needs more cardio to burn excess calories – i.e. more long runs. Interval training is not going to cut it – it's meant to increase speed and fast twitch musculature for middle and long-distance athletes. Going to the gym 6x a week and doing calisthenics is also a waste of time: it build muscular bulk but it's not going to cut fat. At this juncture her priority is to burn fat: lots of cardio, plus some weight training to maintain muscle mass. And then watch her diet.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ginfreely your mother keep trolling me in other threads for what? Anyway i think before anyone wants to comment on people's looks or weight, please look yourself in the mirror first. Say people fat and ugly, make sure you are thin and handsome. Other people's bodies are not objects for you to judge unless they join in some contest.

guys see i was correct die liao some feminist type come in here.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
With respect, at her age, and going regularly to the gym 5 times a week, and running on the weekends, her body does not look toned and her muscles do not look defined as it should be.

I would submit that she is not as "toned", "fit" or "good" looking as she may claimed to be, compared to my abdominal muscles and body, at age 55.

Going to gym does not mean working out. Sitting on the weights machine does not mean working out either. I have seen tons of people spend more time talking and tons of women taking up valuable machine slot and flinging around such light weights that she does not even break a sweat...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Reading her exercise regime her body should look like this

fitnessmain.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she's eating all those healthy food and working out almost everyday, she should have some abs. The only 6 pack she can get is if she goes to chilled drinks section at Fairprice!

jw5

Loyal
Perhaps they don't want to break a sweat because they stink when they break a sweat. :biggrin:

Going to gym does not mean working out. Sitting on the weights machine does not mean working out either. I have seen tons of people spend more time talking and tons of women taking up valuable machine slot and flinging around such light weights that she does not even break a sweat...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys very mean.
Some people are just born this way and can't slim down that easily due to genetic makeup.
Cut her some slack......
Btw raiders say chiobu and bonkable

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys very mean. Some people are just born this way and can't slim down that easily due to genetic makeup. Cut her some slack...... Btw raiders say chiobu and bonkable

Fuck u la. Narong the resident cock sucker trying to act nice guy. The only nice thing u do is tip the ladyboy an extra $5 if she sucks u good!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you grew up a fat boy/girl your body type will be set according to the number of fat cells. It will be unlikely she can become Kate moss unless she goes on the Burmese Railroad POW weight loss program.

As long as she's healthy and happy about the way she looks, she can call herself a hotbod. Who gives a fuck?