• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

She is 19 Years Old? OMG!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Look wise, body wise don't look 19 at all, thought she's like mid 30s and had given birth. What do you guys think?

http://www.straitstimes.com/sport/hotbods-11

st_20151122_sptfit22b_1856917.jpg

Angeline Wan, 19

Undergraduate

Height: 1.59m Weight: 50kg

Exercise regimen: I do daily interval running, with five sets of 1km each. I go to the gym six times a week, doing mainly bicep curls, lunges, tricep pulldowns and squats. On alternate days in the gym, I do sled pushing with about 120kg, and I do 10km runs on weekends.

Diet: Every morning, I eat hot home-cooked oatmeal, served with fresh fruit such as berries and bananas. For the other meals, my mains are steamed fish, vegetables and tofu. My favourite indulgences are chocolates and pastries, but I avoid fast food.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look wise, body wise don't look 19 at all, thought she's like mid 30s and had given birth. What do you guys think?

http://www.straitstimes.com/sport/hotbods-11

st_20151122_sptfit22b_1856917.jpg

Angeline Wan, 19

Undergraduate

Height: 1.59m Weight: 50kg

Exercise regimen: I do daily interval running, with five sets of 1km each. I go to the gym six times a week, doing mainly bicep curls, lunges, tricep pulldowns and squats. On alternate days in the gym, I do sled pushing with about 120kg, and I do 10km runs on weekends.

Diet: Every morning, I eat hot home-cooked oatmeal, served with fresh fruit such as berries and bananas. For the other meals, my mains are steamed fish, vegetables and tofu. My favourite indulgences are chocolates and pastries, but I avoid fast food.

Real or not 6 times a week in the gym?? and yet so flabby!!

Ok Ok!! indulgences are chocolate and pastries no wonder all the fats

on the waist line!!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Real or not 6 times a week in the gym?? and yet so flabby!!

Ok Ok!! indulgences are chocolate and pastries no wonder all the fats

on the waist line!!

This means that without going to the gym, running etc and diet, she could be 100+kg now.
So it is acceptable for her to be proud now.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can oso mean...going to gym n eating steam food make chiu age like shit...going to eat satay now...:biggrin::biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she's the type who works out in the gym a little, and overcompensate by eating big portions.

Just like the fat cunts at Raffles Place I see. After hitting the gyms, they go to Starbucks and order a fattening Frappe to reward themselves for a job well done.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now waiting for some stupid cunt called ginfreely to come in here to post notice she's always up to flaming anyone that so much as makes some "sexist" remark:rolleyes:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With respect, at her age, and going regularly to the gym 5 times a week, and running on the weekends, her body does not look toned and her muscles do not look defined as it should be.

I would submit that she is not as "toned", "fit" or "good" looking as she may claimed to be, compared to my abdominal muscles and body, at age 55.

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
She still have a bit of fats which is weird if she regularly do cardio. My exercise regime is less hectic than her and I am still losing weight.
Eat too much if you ask me.