• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If your family member is possessed! You know who to find!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it doesn't work, don't complain to me, complain to Chew Eng Han!

CHC was 'the ultimate church'

Photo: The Straits Times

City Harvest Church (CHC) played a big part in Chew Eng Han's life. He claims it was where his wife was "delivered from demons".

The couple joined the church in 1995 after being taken to a prayer session by his nephew. Church services were then held at the old Hollywood theatre in Tanjong Katong.

The congregation was only 1,300-strong, but growing fast. A year later, it had doubled. Now, it stands at more than 17,000.

Chew told The Sunday Times that his wife's father had been a medium and she, too, had dabbled in the occult. She would suffer "attacks" and have no control over her actions.

During one CHC session to help her in 1996, she did a handstand suddenly. "We were shocked," he said. Chew said Ms Ho Yeow Sun, the wife of founding pastor Kong Hee, "prayed for two hours and cast the demons out".

The couple's belief strengthened. Chew's daughters, who are 15 and 25, also grew up in the children's church of CHC.

Chew rose quickly through the ranks. He was appointed to the church board in 1998, eventually becoming vice-president and treasurer.

Chew attributes this partly to how he was donating $1,000 to the church each month. He said a pastor "asked me if I knew that the tithe is only 10 per cent. I said 'yes', and that I was earning $10,000".

Chew said he went on to become the Singapore CEO of State Street Bank, making $400,000 a year. He later quit to set up a fund management firm, Amac Capital Partners.

When his business flopped because of the sub-prime mortgage crisis in 2007, Chew said church projects gave him purpose. At that time, Amac was CHC's fund manager.

"We thought CHC was the ultimate church," he said.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When there's strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna call?

[video=youtube;m9We2XsVZfc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc[/video]

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it doesn't work, don't complain to me, complain to Chew Eng Han!

CHC was 'the ultimate church'

Photo: The Straits Times

City Harvest Church (CHC) played a big part in Chew Eng Han's life. He claims it was where his wife was "delivered from demons".

The couple joined the church in 1995 after being taken to a prayer session by his nephew. Church services were then held at the old Hollywood theatre in Tanjong Katong.

The congregation was only 1,300-strong, but growing fast. A year later, it had doubled. Now, it stands at more than 17,000.

Chew told The Sunday Times that his wife's father had been a medium and she, too, had dabbled in the occult. She would suffer "attacks" and have no control over her actions.

During one CHC session to help her in 1996, she did a handstand suddenly. "We were shocked," he said. Chew said Ms Ho Yeow Sun, the wife of founding pastor Kong Hee, "prayed for two hours and cast the demons out".

The couple's belief strengthened. Chew's daughters, who are 15 and 25, also grew up in the children's church of CHC.

Chew rose quickly through the ranks. He was appointed to the church board in 1998, eventually becoming vice-president and treasurer.

Chew attributes this partly to how he was donating $1,000 to the church each month. He said a pastor "asked me if I knew that the tithe is only 10 per cent. I said 'yes', and that I was earning $10,000".

Chew said he went on to become the Singapore CEO of State Street Bank, making $400,000 a year. He later quit to set up a fund management firm, Amac Capital Partners.

When his business flopped because of the sub-prime mortgage crisis in 2007, Chew said church projects gave him purpose. At that time, Amac was CHC's fund manager.

"We thought CHC was the ultimate church," he said.

Something like this..........http://youtu.be/8QjrBjdb2T8

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ru wo mo jiao, kum wo lan jiao.
Drink the holy sticky liquid could purge any demon within. Hahaha:biggrin: