• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

100 Year Cover-Up Revealed: We Lived With Dinosaurs!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
2co6ku9.png

34gjymd.png

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are mostly re-carved by people visiting the place....carbon dating do not lie. Dinosaurs are indeed millions of years old.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Birds evolved from dinosaurs.

No reply from him means he is harassing me than bird evolution. People smearing me behind my back, instead of helping to give me the records to report police, he harrassed me instead. What a selfish hypocrite moron.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far, speculation of existing prehistoric animals still alive like dinosaurs are imagined. It fuels and feeds our curiosities and "want" to believe. The same can be said for other cryptids like Yeti, Bigfoot, and even extraterrestrials like aliens and UFOs. This is because our human minds love the unknown, and we fill the blank pages with made-up things. There are still many places on this planet that are not explored, and we imagine these places to be occupied with creatures we have not yet discovered. Just a generation ago, pontianaks and spirits filled these voids, but with our growing scientific knowledge, they sound a little out-of-place now. As for the other "creatures" like dinosaurs, aliens, our interests and enthusiasm still are alive and we look forward to making new discoveries. We have no proof of their existence, but again, we have no proof they do not exist either, like the concept of God, which we created, but to many, he (I wonder why God is often portrayed as a male fugure!) is here, or heaven (wherever that may be). Imagination is fair game.

BTW, I wonder about the Orang Pendek in Sumatra. Does it exist? Is there a local expedition team being planned? I wish to be a part of it!

Cheers!

Not surprising not the first time TS judge without full facts and wrongly.
about the

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are mostly re-carved by people visiting the place....carbon dating do not lie. Dinosaurs are indeed millions of years old.

Carbon dating is not accurate, because its based on assumptions.

Assumptions are very subjective, like people's opinions!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bible even describes the appearance of dinosaurs! And men were able to observed them!

The bible is more trustworthy than some subjective science books! LOL! :smile:

Job 40:15-24New International Version (NIV)

15 “Look at Behemoth,
which I made along with you
and which feeds on grass like an ox.
16 What strength it has in its loins,
what power in the muscles of its belly!
17 Its tail sways like a cedar;
the sinews of its thighs are close-knit.
18 Its bones are tubes of bronze,
its limbs like rods of iron.
19 It ranks first among the works of God,
yet its Maker can approach it with his sword.
20 The hills bring it their produce,
and all the wild animals play nearby.
21 Under the lotus plants it lies,
hidden among the reeds in the marsh.
22 The lotuses conceal it in their shadow;
the poplars by the stream surround it.
23 A raging river does not alarm it;
it is secure, though the Jordan should surge against its mouth.
24 Can anyone capture it by the eyes,
or trap it and pierce its nose?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's true. According to the bible, 2 dinosaurs survived the Great Flood when they boarded Noah's ark.

It was just unfortunate Noah didn't realise the male dinosaur was gay and the dino race eventually became extinct.

alien-propaganda-barney.jpg

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
drink up ............ it's for your own good :oIo:

[video=youtube;HSZ16Rgf8sY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSZ16Rgf8sY[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far, speculation of existing prehistoric animals still alive like dinosaurs are imagined. It fuels and feeds our curiosities and "want" to believe. The same can be said for other cryptids like Yeti, Bigfoot, and even extraterrestrials like aliens and UFOs. This is because our human minds love the unknown, and we fill the blank pages with made-up things. There are still many places on this planet that are not explored, and we imagine these places to be occupied with creatures we have not yet discovered. Just a generation ago, pontianaks and spirits filled these voids, but with our growing scientific knowledge, they sound a little out-of-place now. As for the other "creatures" like dinosaurs, aliens, our interests and enthusiasm still are alive and we look forward to making new discoveries. We have no proof of their existence, but again, we have no proof they do not exist either, like the concept of God, which we created, but to many, he (I wonder why God is often portrayed as a male fugure!) is here, or heaven (wherever that may be). Imagination is fair game.

BTW, I wonder about the Orang Pendek in Sumatra. Does it exist? Is there a local expedition team being planned? I wish to be a part of it!

Cheers!

about the

Yes basically speculation and imagination. Bible stories too. As long as nothing harming others it is okay becos no one affected by dinosaurs falsehood, including dinosaurs themselves.