• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you see terrorists striking CHC soon?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
PARIS CONCERT CROWD WAS SINGING ‘KISS THE DEVIL’ THE MOMENT TERROR ATTACKS BEGAN

As those people bled and died on the dance floor of the Death Metal concert, they went from singing about the Devil to meeting the Devil face to face.

With their hands raised high in the air, as you see in this photo taken moments before the attacks began, Paris fans at the Eagles Of Death Metal concert made the Satanic “devil horns” salute without seemingly a care in the world. Amazingly, the song that was playing the moment the shooting started was called ‘Kiss The Devil‘, and here are some of the lyrics from that tune:

“KISS THE DEVIL” – BY EAGLES OF DEATH METAL

WHO’LL LOVE THE DEVIL?
WHO’LL SONG HIS SONG?
WHO WILL LOVE THE DEVIL AND HIS SONG?

I’LL LOVE THE DEVIL
I’LL SING HIS SONG
I WILL LOVE THE DEVIL AND HIS SONG

WHO’LL LOVE THE DEVIL?
WHO’LL KISS HIS TONGUE?
WHO WILL KISS THE DEVIL ON HIS TONGUE?

I’LL LOVE THE DEVIL
I’LL KISS HIS TONGUE
I WILL KISS THE DEVIL ON HIS TONGUE

As the French death metal fans were singing along with those lyrics, offering their love to Satan, the Devil responded as the Devil always does. With death and destruction. Now, you go ahead and spin that any way you like, any way that makes you feel comfortable. But as a Bible believer, I know exactly what happened Friday night at 9:40PM GMT in Paris, France. People asked for a manifestation of the Satan, and guess what? They got one.

It is safe to say that there were just about no Christians at the concert that night, that the vast majority of those people were lost, unsaved people. I wonder how many of them were offered the life-saving gospel of Jesus Christ and turned their nose up at it? Probably more than a few of them. To most lost people, the Devil is a joke and Hell will be a beer and sex infused party. Nothing could be further from the truth.

“Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;” Hebrews 2:14 (KJV)

As those people bled and died on the dance floor of the Death Metal concert, they went from singing about the Devil to meeting the Devil face to face. Hell is no joke, it is absolutely not a party, and you do not have to end up there.

Friday night they “kissed the Devil”, and the Devil kissed them right back. Don’t let it happen to you.

“And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.” Acts 16:30.31 (KJV)

2E7E84F300000578-3320420-Jubilant_fans_are_seen_smiling_and_waving_at_the_Eagles_Of_Death-a-1_1447696463030.jpg