• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i knew a girl in melbourne

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am going otu with this girl in melbourne, i am thinking of settling down. or should i?:o

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Crafty, why did you suddenly decide to go Melbourne ? Which airline did you fly ? How long are you going to be in Melbourne ?

my friends and family are here. i flew jetstar, i think scoot got promo, better deal go to skyscanner.i will be here till next week and back again in december for x'mas.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A scam would be the least of your worries, who knows if these PRC girls could be trasmitting all sorts of exotic STDs if not HIV giving all their partners/customers AIDS later.

PRCs in aussieland should be somewhat higher quality than the PRCs in SG.most are well educated and working middle class jobs,not like the peasants and trash we got here.and the asian girls in australia are stunningly beautiful,almost like models and idols.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ooi it seems that you have met many woman.
Still didnt get hitch? Or u forgot to take ur medication?