• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking news for jamban jah

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just now more than a dozen local chink bengs hamtum 4 shitskins outside club V6 thai disco.
Very bloody.....likely mati. Let's see poodles get to work.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just now more than a dozen local chink bengs hamtum 4 shitskins outside club V6 thai disco.
Very bloody.....likely mati. Let's see poodles get to work.
Nowadays still have local chinks beng ? I thought that era was over and all the bengs has become lao uncle. New gen bengs are action type only all r astar students actually.those jover chew type I thought mostly r msian beng.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good news I love it when shit skins get clobbered especially when these fuckers boost how garang they are in fighting.

anyway why didn't you help the skins fight those bengs since you are such a big Chinese dog who thinks chinks are scums

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good news I love it when shit skins get clobbered especially when these fuckers boost how garang they are in fighting.

anyway why didn't you help the skins fight those bengs since you are such a big Chinese dog who thinks chinks are scums

You siao I may be well trained in various martial arts but I'm no fool.
At least 15 of them bengs and a few were were armed.....
Wait for the news....sure got someone took video with hand phone.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You siao I may be well trained in various martial arts but I'm no fool.
At least 15 of them bengs and a few were were armed.....
Wait for the news....sure got someone took video with hand phone.

i am sure goldendragon aka screwball will have the scoop on this especially with his isd/cid/SS network

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
15 against 4? Means Chinese have no balls one.

no la in these instances it just occurs just suay for those shit skins to be outnumbered but nigger narong chinese dog might agree with you and he has double standards that time some m&ds whacked up a lone old man during the ferrari incident at orchard towers he said it was ok for the m&ds to outnumber the chinese guy

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am sure goldendragon aka screwball will have the scoop on this especially with his isd/cid/SS network

Shut the hell up you cur....goldy/me under strict orders not to involve Morons who do not need to know...this is above your paygrade....and im being generous in assuming you actually have a job.