• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this kinds of old revolvers can fight terrorists with Ak47?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bunch of amateurs still in training phase?

Home team so complacent?

heartbeat-response-team.jpg

6 bullets than die lah, terrorist come with AK47 endless firing mati lah!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
When ISIS terrorists with AK47 fully auto assault rifles with 30 round magazines appear, these ' koo niang' SPF guarantee pee and shit in their pants with their puny 6 rounds in TAURUS revolvers. SG SPF can always practise MAXIMUM restraint and hide and run away from civil defence ambulances lah (pretending to be paramedics?) crying for assistance from the Gurkhas units!

WTF Singapore wasting so much defence money on NS for?

Hmmm how to tell u? Its not even 6 rounds. The retards bought the 5 round version.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are NS men still roaming the corridors of Changi Airport? They might be armed with assault rifles but I doubt they are carrying fully loaded clips.

When I was doing guard duty in my NS days they only gave each guard 5 rounds:biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm how to tell u? Its not even 6 rounds. The retards bought the 5 round version.

cheaper. don't waste public money. This is why ministers and civil servants are highly paid. Besides, crime is not rampant.
If this is malaysia, they already discarded these guns for beretta 92's.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
when i go reservist..............the 3 REGULAR senior officers can't even keep track of how many reservists are on 2 buses.............took 45mins to finally get it right

Yes, counting for them is a problem. They thought they were outnumbered and outgunned in LI riots. Except when counting kopi money, then they are damn chune.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Are NS men still roaming the corridors of Changi Airport? They might be armed with assault rifles but I doubt they are carrying fully loaded clips.

When I was doing guard duty in my NS days they only gave each guard 5 rounds:biggrin:

No more lah. Now, private security companies. Just as well. Last time NSF roam around with long M-16 slung on their shoulders. By the time they unsling their M-16, cock it, put selector from safe to single, some terrorist would have ventilated them with 20 AK-47 rounds.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No more lah. Now, private security companies. Just as well. Last time NSF roam around with long M-16 slung on their shoulders. By the time they unsling their M-16, cock it, put selector from safe to single, some terrorist would have ventilated them with 20 AK-47 rounds.

That is a surprise.
Probably a money making opportunity for some PAP crony?

I'm sure NS guys have no complaints as they can catch up on their sleep.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
That is a surprise.
Probably a money making opportunity for some PAP crony?

I'm sure NS guys have no complaints as they can catch up on their sleep.

I saw CISCO patrolling there many times. I think AETOS also doing it. Both are GLCs, the PAP must give some business to their pet companies.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holding annual exercise is good.But in real situation,no one dare to makes the right moves. The riot at little India is a good example.Officers on the ground had a better judgement than those high ranking officer getting the info thru the phone and than hesitate to give instruction.Excercise are all well planned,whereby in real incident,you really don't know what's gonna to happen.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never bring revolvers to a shootout involving automatic assault weapons. after agents grogan and dove were killed by 2 men armed with assault weapons in a suburb shootout in miami, the fbi changed its policy on revolvers and started arming agents with 9mm pistols. i still remember the horrific news when squads of agents were pinned down by just 2 men walking around with no fear and shooting up the entire neighborhood. all 8 agents in the area who initially responded to the action were carrying revolvers and limited ammo.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article18218537.html

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Holding annual exercise is good.But in real situation,no one dare to makes the right moves. The riot at little India is a good example.Officers on the ground had a better judgement than those high ranking officer getting the info thru the phone and than hesitate to give instruction.Excercise are all well planned,whereby in real incident,you really don't know what's gonna to happen.

U are right. If ever terrorists show up at Changi with AK-47s and grenades, SPF will run away with their 5 shot revolvers. CISCO private security guards, many of whom, are FTs, will say not my business, I only earning salary, not worth dying for. In the end by the time the tactical response team arrives, terrorists are out of ammo or blow themselves up already and hundreds dead. This scenario sounds about right to me.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw CISCO patrolling there many times. I think AETOS also doing it. Both are GLCs, the PAP must give some business to their pet companies.

The rate for an armed Cisco (revolver) guard standing at the bank 9-5 used to be $600 per shift. Now the rate should be higher.
How much it'll cost for a walking guard armed with sub-machine gun on 24 hrs shift?
These glc glorified security companies call themselves aux police so they can charge so high but only pay their jiuhu kia guards $2000 per month. Huat ah. That's why now got aetos got Cisco and what not mushrooming.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The rate for an armed Cisco (revolver) guard standing at the bank 9-5 used to be $600 per shift. Now the rate should be higher.
How much it'll cost for a walking guard armed with sub-machine gun on 24 hrs shift?
These glc glorified security companies call themselves aux police so they can charge so high but only pay their jiuhu kia guards $2000 per month. Huat ah. That's why now got aetos got Cisco and what not mushrooming.

$2,000 a month FT guarding Changi Airport in the event of a full scale terrorist attack like in Paris (because Gay Loong said it could happen here) will, a) Drop their weapons and run away screaming like little girls, b) surrender and allow themselves to be taken hostage with other people c) stand and fight toe to toe in a 5 hour gun battle, risk their lives for $2000, and for a country that is not theirs. Which scenario is likely you think?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$2,000 a month FT guarding Changi Airport in the event of a full scale terrorist attack like in Paris (because Gay Loong said it could happen here) will, a) Drop their weapons and run away screaming like little girls, b) surrender and allow themselves to be taken hostage with other people c) stand and fight toe to toe in a 5 hour gun battle, risk their lives for $2000, and for a country that is not theirs. Which scenario is likely you think?

Can't blame them. You also won't risk your life for such pittance.
These glc security companies allowed to carry guns so can charge higher as monopoly but actually arming those untrained jiuhu Kia police wannabes is more dangerous to the public.
Many instances of using weapons to commit suicide, and when weapons really get to be fired time.....hit innocent passerby or missed targets. Better off dun let them carry arms.