• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lion Air offers free stewardess fuck to delayed passengers, why Tiger can't?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
[Update 20 November: Lion Air has launched an internal probe following widespread media coverage of allegations of pilot misconduct. They have grounded a co-pilot in connection to the allegations.

Lion Air general affairs director Edward Sirait stated, "The co-pilot has been grounded and banned from flying,"]

Lion Air has denied allegations that one of its airline pilots offered an air hostess to passengers to compensate for a flight delay.

According to Indonesian media reports, the allegations arose from a complaint filed by passenger Lambertus Maengkong to Lion Air and Indonesia’s Ministry of Transportation over pilot misconduct.

Lambertus claimed that while he was on board a delayed Lion Air flight from Surabaya to Bali on 14 November, the pilot announced over the PA system that he is offering an air hostess to passengers to compensate for the delay.

Lambertus wrote, “Is that part of the standard procedure when a pilot repeatedly offers an air hostess who is a widow to passengers?”

Part of these allegations is the claim that “strange noises” were blaring through the PA system and coming from the cockpit. Lambertus wrote, “We heard strange noises and moans throughout the flight.”

Lion Air Operations Director Daniel Putut Kuncuro Adi responded, “It’s not true. We don’t know of any complaints like that. All of a sudden the news has spread, especially on social media.”

Lion Air confirmed that while the flight did occur, there were no reports of pilot misconduct and that the complaint from a passenger named Lambertus Maengkong did not exist.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Only if she looks like Kate perry n roar like a thaigirl

Aiyah, she must be pretty lah, after all she is an airline stewardess. And a divorcee too, probably one of those big titted Indon MILFs.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder they crashed!

[video=youtube;eukZMN11ubE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eukZMN11ubE[/video]

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one really think out of the box.

Wonder when AirAsia or Nok Air will offer Ap Ob Nuat on board.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is that? Some kinky, abnormal service like china wine or ting tong, playing the bell???:confused:

Low class scum troll bully smearing me behind my back is coward bastard son of whore. Want to defame me put my full name and repeat what you said here. No guts then shut up son and father of whores

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is that? Some kinky, abnormal service like china wine or ting tong, playing the bell???:confused:

China Wine is fully booked for the next 8 years, she will be entertaining the 'troops' in Changi Chalet , on a mission for a once in a lifetime..CROSSED OVER project...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
China Wine is fully booked for the next 8 years, she will be entertaining the 'troops' in Changi Chalet , on a mission for a once in a lifetime..CROSSED OVER project...

Low class scum troll bully smearing me behind my back is coward bastard son of whore. Want to defame me put my full name and repeat what you said here. No guts then shut up son and father of whores

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

can... pls post your Phua Cheebye name and your mobile here and your prostitute mother will get a warm welcome from everyone. You muthurfarker no class bitching troll. I will pray everyday for your whore family to dead.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
can... pls post your Phua Cheebye name and your mobile here and your prostitute mother will get a warm welcome from everyone. You muthurfarker no class bitching troll. I will pray everyday for your whore family to dead.

You are the one who said my name is top of toilet list. Post it here lah. Scared?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I really do not know what you are talking about?? I do not even know you, least of do what you say? :p