• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone here who is an expert in the Tamil Language?

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From a Facebook user [Charnnette Nirmala Krishnan Naidu]:

Check out the Tamil words! Do you even understand a word there my fellow Tamil people! What alien language is tt decoyed as the Tamil language!

Which clown is doing this constantly!

What is to say about the Mediacorp communication skills!!!

What hv been going on with them! They are falling short in intelligence and standard!

12273172_1100283969995267_676700822_n.jpg

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
typical shit skin complaining again. Notice how they complain over the most insignificant matters.

Bro., I posted this to have a FUN discussion lah! No need to bring in any race or skin color, can? :smile:

Someone (in Facebook) commented that, actually, the whole (Tamil Language) paragraph in the Mediacorp announcement above did not make any sense at all!

I admit I do not know anything about the Tamil Language at all.

So, just interested to know if our dear MediaCorp is really that LOW standard!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro., I posted this to have a FUN discussion lah! No need to bring in any race or skin color, can? :smile:

Someone (in Facebook) commented that, actually, the whole (Tamil Language) paragraph in the Mediacorp announcement above did not make any sense at all!

I admit I do not know anything about the Tamil Language at all.

So, just interested to know if our dear MediaCorp is really that LOW standard!

don't make sense then don't make sense. Also i was just commenting that they make noise over the most insignificant matters like this for example where there are english words for ppl to read and understand and also what race reads tamil? Obviously only one race does and hence my comment on them kpkbing over over small stupid matter but well i suppose sg's tamil standard must be damn low after all who was the one who wrote that msg.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. Honestly, I don't have the slightest clue at all about anything Indian. If I could flip a prata (or canai as it is called in Malaysia) I would have landed a job making rotis in a Malaysian Restaurant in Toronto. Chee-bye, studied in university, but never learned how to flip a roti.

Cheers!

Check out the Tamil words! Do you even understand a word there my fellow Tamil people! What alien language is tt decoyed as the Tamil language!