• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ATGM compilation in syria and allahu akbahs

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
video of 100 successful anti tank missile hits and the subsequent allahu akbahs.

after winning big pots at poker i too shout "praise jesus!!!" thats because i know God is strong and i rely my trust on God the most.

5.30 for the best shot.

[video=youtube;O3bVUyJKxpk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3bVUyJKxpk[/video]

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, the religion of peace shouting "allahu akbah" when they are killing another human? Doesn't sounds too peaceful to me.

In fact it only show that it is a religion of war and violence. Islam is a murderous religion and there is no way to deny it.

Also who is supplying these high tech weapons?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, the religion of peace shouting "allahu akbah" when they are killing another human? Doesn't sounds too peaceful to me.

In fact it only show that it is a religion of war and violence. Islam is a murderous religion and there is no way to deny it.

Also who is supplying these high tech weapons?

It is forbidden to kill anyone for just causes.
Allah is great. But Muhammad Ali is the greatest.
The ones doing the killing are all those infidels who manufacture these deadly weapons. I can vouch that none if these horrendous machinese are built by muslims, which proves that they are indeed peaceful. Iran which produce some missiles never used it one anyone.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ones doing the killing are all those infidels who manufacture these deadly weapons. I can vouch that none if these horrendous machinese are built by muslims, which proves that they are indeed peaceful. Iran which produce some missiles never used it one anyone.

Wow great logic!
Going by your logic then chinks are the most culpable since they invented gunpowder.
Die chinks die!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
video of 100 successful anti tank missile hits and the subsequent allahu akbahs.

after winning big pots at poker i too shout "praise jesus!!!" thats because i know God is strong and i rely my trust on God the most.

5.30 for the best shot.

[video=youtube;O3bVUyJKxpk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3bVUyJKxpk[/video]

From an armour officer POV, best shot by far is at 10.45. The T-72 was exposed. detected the shot. Went into full reverse behind a wall to avoid it, with just the very top part of the turret showing when the missile got there, and somehow, the missile dips after it crosses the wall and hits the tank below it. I have a new found respect for the TOW missile.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
m1a2 abrams tank cook off after being hit by kornet atgm.

american made tank completely toast and cooking like a alaskan flambe after somebody poured kerosene on it.

another expensive million dollar tank blown to bits by $50,000 russian missile.so simple so easy even children and terrorists can do it.

[video=youtube;S0nDHV_mkiY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0nDHV_mkiY[/video]

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From an armour officer POV, best shot by far is at 10.45. The T-72 was exposed. detected the shot. Went into full reverse behind a wall to avoid it, with just the very top part of the turret showing when the missile got there, and somehow, the missile dips after it crosses the wall and hits the tank below it. I have a new found respect for the TOW missile.

all missiles especially the kornet knows how to maneuver themselves to the target,they know how to avoid obstacles and fly at a angular height before descending to meet their target.any missile that doesnt know this is shit.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hypocrite as ever. If not Muslim, shout "allahu akbah" for fuck? Clearly the guy who is firing the missile is a murderous muslim.

If Islam is really peaceful, which is not, even if weapons were built by other, they should not use it. The fact that they use weapons AND shout "allahu akbah" nevertheless, showed that they are indeed violent and following a religion of violence.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
m1a2 abrams tank cook off after being hit by kornet atgm.

american made tank completely toast and cooking like a alaskan flambe after somebody poured kerosene on it.

another expensive million dollar tank blown to bits by $50,000 russian missile.so simple so easy even children and terrorists can do it.

Ah yes, another expert on tanks who has never been in one. Good comments.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The M1Abram video title I think is misleading. Should be Iraqi operated M1 as US left behind 100+ M1Abram for the new Iraqi Army. Being "export" sets, certain secret armour must have been remove by the US Army.

looking the video, the Iraqi armour training certainly lacking. That a lone tank operating without other MBTs and especially infantry support, the crew deserved to be bbq.

the terrorist either very brave or opposing armies very beh kan. If I am operating an agtm, I will quickly haul arse after see shot hit, where got time take video? the smoke kick back by the missile sure attract counter battery fire and can see some of the missilers position very expose.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dont be stupid,our Paper generals have never been in a war yet they are Generals.how can that be?

this is usually the comment of losers who have nothing to say cause they know its true.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The M1Abram video title I think is misleading. Should be Iraqi operated M1 as US left behind 100+ M1Abram for the new Iraqi Army. Being "export" sets, certain secret armour must have been remove by the US Army.

looking the video, the Iraqi armour training certainly lacking. That a lone tank operating without other MBTs and especially infantry support, the crew deserved to be bbq.

the terrorist either very brave or opposing armies very beh kan. If I am operating an agtm, I will quickly haul arse after see shot hit, where got time take video? the smoke kick back by the missile sure attract counter battery fire and can see some of the missilers position very expose.

oh so u saying the stuff USA sell to other countries are fake like made in china fake?wow so why is the world paying billions and billions for their overpriced crap?might as well buy China's fake crap,at least its ten times cheaper and it works too.most of the russian atgm technology are copied and made in china and iran.

lone tank operating without mbts and infantry support,yawnz thats like the same excuses israelis gave,their tanks were exposed,their tanks movement were restricted.not enough infrantry support,and the israelis had over 300 tanks and got their arse kicked.all of these miracle god tanks are no match for kornet atgm armor melting technology.dont tell me the merkava tanks are fake too?

when u build a tank for 5 million dollars u expect a certain level of expectations from it even if its crewed by a bunch of retards,not for the tank to cook off the moment a 50,000 dollar warhead hits it.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the U.S. Army recently lost a pair of its ultimate ground battle vehicles, the M1 Abrams tank, to Iraqi ground forces fighting in southern Iraq, the knock-out punch came from a weapon Iraq was not expected to have — a Russian missile called the Kornet-E.

What Is It?

The Kornet-E is an "export" version of an anti-tank missile developed specifically by the former Soviet army to counter the threat of modern battle tanks such as the Abrams, America's previously-uncontested "queen of the battlefield."

Weighing about 63 pounds, the Kornet and its guidance system can be easily carried and operated by one or two soldiers.

How Does It Work?

The Kornet operates similar to other so-called anti-tank guided missiles, or ATGMs, used by the United States and other armies.

Once the missile is set up on its tripod, a soldier looks through the weapon's optical sight for a target such as a tank. He then shines a laser beam on the target and launches the missile.

A rocket boosts the Kornet out of its sealed tube and follows the laser beam to the target.

The missile contains high explosives specially arranged within the warhead. Just before the missile impacts a tank's armor, the "shaped charge" explodes and produces a jet of heat that burns through the tank's metal skin.

When the jet burns through the armor and reaches the interior of the tank, the molten armor becomes super-hot fragments that kill the crew and detonate the tank's ammunition.

What’s So Different About Kornet, Then?

Modern tanks, such as the Abrams, counter the threat of most ATGMs with an exterior layer of so-called reactive or explosive armor — essentially, boxes of shaped charge explosives.

When an ATGM detonates against such armor, the tank "reacts" by automatically exploding its own charges. The force of the explosion is intended to push the intense heat from ATGM's lethal blast away from the tank's metal skin, protecting the crew inside.

But the Kornet defeats explosive armor by using dual warheads of shaped charges. The first destroys the tank's protective layer of explosives, allowing the second warhead to burn through the metal beneath, with catastrophic results.

According to military experts, the anti-tank version of the Kornet can penetrate up to 3.9 feet of armor and can be launched from as far away as 5,500 yards. Well-trained soldiers are able to launch up to two missiles per minute by merely discarding the used launch tube and attaching the system's laser-aiming device onto a new missile.

What Makes the Kornet an Additional Concern?

Unlike other anti-tank weapons believed to be in the Iraqi arsenal, the Kornet-E can be used against coalition tanks in any kind of weather, day or night. Its laser-guided system makes it extremely difficult to counteract, say military analysts.

Also, the launch of a Kornet is difficult to spot. Coupled with a hard-to-detect guidance system, analysts say the missile could be used against low-flying helicopters vulnerable to its high-explosive warhead.

What's more, the Kornet can carry another type of warhead called thermobaric or incendiary explosives. These munitions release a fine spray of fuel before denotation. The resulting explosion creates a rapidly expanding fireball that literally consumes all oxygen within an area.

Such missiles would be used against "soft" targets such as buildings, exposed infantry, or light- or non-armored vehicles such as trucks.

Additional information provided by Jane's Infantry Weapons.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh so u saying the stuff USA sell to other countries are fake like made in china fake?wow so why is the world paying billions and billions for their overpriced crap?might as well buy China's fake crap,at least its ten times cheaper and it works too.most of the russian atgm technology are copied and made in china and iran.

lone tank operating without mbts and infantry support,yawnz thats like the same excuses israelis gave,their tanks were exposed,their tanks movement were restricted.not enough infrantry support,and the israelis had over 300 tanks and got their arse kicked.all of these miracle god tanks are no match for kornet atgm armor melting technology.dont tell me the merkava tanks are fake too?

when u build a tank for 5 million dollars u expect a certain level of expectations from it even if its crewed by a bunch of retards,not for the tank to cook off the moment a 50,000 dollar warhead hits it.

mr frenchunderwear, export weapons are usually lower standard than the selling country own weapon, ie upgrade not up to date. it a usual practise to safeguard seller interest. even china selling the anti aircraft missile system to turkey is not best variant that the PLA is currently using. Even saf F16 from USA also not the latest model and even the computer source code not up to date. SAF was caught buying "cheong" f16 source code from IDF many years back.

I served in the AI battalion during NSF, I know full well the danger of infantrymen aka rpg team aka agtm team to a MBT. I had no fear of the MBT, especially MBT operating by itself as there too many blindspots while the infantrymen can use the terrain as cover to get close to mbt. I also served as BX gunner during reservist so I had experience first hand looking thru the periscopes with the hatch down trying to spot enemy troops before they fire and I can tell u most of the time we inside see nothing.

there a right of way of using armour which is to punch it way thru enemy static defense, keep own vehicle mobile at all time and let foot infantry mop up the enemy. To send armour to probe enemy defense is just sending the tank crew to die. FYI, when I was NSF, we infantrymen were send to clear the front of enemy infantrymen manning roadblocks before signalling the SM1 forward. infantrymen dime a dozen in the mind of saf commanders but apparently middle east armies generals valued their infantrymen more as they are sending the armour crews to their death.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mr frenchunderwear, export weapons are usually lower standard than the selling country own weapon, ie upgrade not up to date. it a usual practise to safeguard seller interest. even china selling the anti aircraft missile system to turkey is not best variant that the PLA is currently using. Even saf F16 from USA also not the latest model and even the computer source code not up to date. SAF was caught buying "cheong" f16 source code from IDF many years back.

I served in the AI battalion during NSF, I know full well the danger of infantrymen aka rpg team aka agtm team to a MBT. I had no fear of the MBT, especially MBT operating by itself as there too many blindspots while the infantrymen can use the terrain as cover to get close to mbt. I also served as BX gunner during reservist so I had experience first hand looking thru the periscopes with the hatch down trying to spot enemy troops before they fire and I can tell u most of the time we inside see nothing.

there a right of way of using armour which is to punch it way thru enemy static defense, keep own vehicle mobile at all time and let foot infantry mop up the enemy. To send armour to probe enemy defense is just sending the tank crew to die. FYI, when I was NSF, we infantrymen were send to clear the front of enemy infantrymen manning roadblocks before signalling the SM1 forward. infantrymen dime a dozen in the mind of saf commanders but apparently middle east armies generals valued their infantrymen more as they are sending the armour crews to their death.

what if there is no enemy static defense?what if around u is nothing but bush and trees and hills and ditches?and 5000 hezbollah commandos waiting to crawl out of their bunkers and tunnels to ambush you with their ak47s and atgms?

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

No point arguing with this moron who has never set foot in a tank or AFV but talk like he knows a lot of shit. Its like a virgin telling a prostitute how to fuck. If he really know anything about tanks he would know the Saudi M1 was employed on the forward slope of the hill reversing towards the enemy position and hence exposing its weakest part, the rear. A tactically proper deployment is to put the M1 on the reverse slope, come up to hull down position with the front of the tank facing the direction of potential enemy threat. This moron's concept of a MBT is a SM1 LOL. Most armed forces in the world have 3 tonners bigger then the SM1. Try the KP or Centurion, and then he will know what a MBT really is. The Leo 2 is also a good example. One Kornet shot into the rear of the M1 is justification for the inferiority of M1 and tanks in the battlefield. But countless M1s hit by RPG and ATGW and mines in Iraq and not destroyed is not taken into account by him.

By the way, you are right. The M1s sold to Saudi Arabia were not the later SEP versions the US army uses nor even the M1A1 versions. If I had to hazard a guess, i would say the Saudi tank crew probably left their a)fire suppression system off deliberately, b) left the ammo compartment slide door open, or C)disabled the blow out hatches on top of the tank. I would not be surprised if any of this happened, given the sloppy nature the tank was manuevred.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No point arguing with this moron who has never set foot in a tank or AFV but talk like he knows a lot of shit. Its like a virgin telling a prostitute how to fuck. If he really know anything about tanks he would know the Saudi M1 was employed on the forward slope of the hill reversing towards the enemy position and hence exposing its weakest part, the rear. A tactically proper deployment is to put the M1 on the reverse slope, come up to hull down position with the front of the tank facing the direction of potential enemy threat. This moron's concept of a MBT is a SM1 LOL. Most armed forces in the world have 3 tonners bigger then the SM1. Try the KP or Centurion, and then he will know what a MBT really is. The Leo 2 is also a good example. One Kornet shot into the rear of the M1 is justification for the inferiority of M1 and tanks in the battlefield. But countless M1s hit by RPG and ATGW and mines in Iraq and not destroyed is not taken into account by him.

By the way, you are right. The M1s sold to Saudi Arabia were not the later SEP versions the US army uses nor even the M1A1 versions. If I had to hazard a guess, i would say the Saudi tank crew probably left their a)fire suppression system off deliberately, b) left the ammo compartment slide door open, or C)disabled the blow out hatches on top of the tank. I would not be surprised if any of this happened, given the sloppy nature the tank was manuevred.

hey stupid,nobody cares how many tonners or how many inches is ur KP or Centurion or whatever da fuck it is.the only reason it isnt lieing on its side or burning or cooking off is because the US havent deployed any yet to the middle east.and when they do youtube will be full of videos of burning wrecks.the israelis made the mistake of sending their invincible god chariots into battle and got their asses handed to them.yes yes u are right one kornet might not be able to fully destroy a MBT,god knows what ur standards for fully destroyed are,must be the rollers and treads scattered all over the place and the tank turret and head blown right off before u consider it "destroyed".but the kill probability of a MBT or any tank being hit by a kornet twice is almost guaranteed 100 percent.and i dunno what u thinking but Israel and america is fighting against guerilla armies,in any real war u think the enemy is going to let you stroll right into the battle field and let u tow away all ur damaged and crippled tanks with a steamroller after the crew has abandoned it?

u think its big fuck just because u step foot into a tank?there are tons of people out there who have step foot into a casino and onto a poker table and played poker for more than 10 years and they are still the same shitty fish and bad players doing the same retarded shit and make the same retarded mistakes over and over again because they are regurgitating the same retarded shit they know since dinosaur era over and over again and never bother to learn and correct their mistakes and improve their game.and please tell me how many wars have u fought?the only time u step foot into a tank is because they needed someone to drive the goddam tanks to kallang stadium for national day parade.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another abrams father almighty jehova's witness tank destroyed by russian technology.

[video=youtube;-ePvNlfrxfw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ePvNlfrxfw[/video]