• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race who harrasses her: Woman claims this race harrasses her constantly

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/catherine.tan.7524

Appreciate if anyone out there can advise who I can enlist to help mediate between me and the pepertrator of all the acts of assault and harassment I have suffered for the past four years? Should he be the CEO of MUIS? I have gone down to Dr Yaacob Ibrahim's office but he refused to meet me. I went to the mediation centre but Mohd Salleh B Suata refused to attend mediation. I am not a social worker. The Malays should ban together and set up a fund and hire a maid to keep the IMH man company. Go and find a Malay woman. You are so racist. I am a Chinese. Stop forcing me to marry him.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Appreciate if anyone out there can advise who I can enlist to help mediate between me and the pepertrator of all the acts of assault and harassment I have suffered for the past four years? Should he be the CEO of MUIS? I have gone down to Dr Yaacob Ibrahim's office but he refused to meet me. I went to the mediation centre but Mohd Salleh B Suata refused to attend mediation. I am not a social worker. The Malays should ban together and set up a fund and hire a maid to keep the IMH man company. Go and find a Malay woman. You are so racist. I am a Chinese. Stop forcing me to marry him.

So simple to stop him. Just tell him to ditch Islam if he want to marry Chinese women. That will 100% chase off Malay Muslim men.

There was once, long time ago, I had a friend's sister who was with a Malay boyfriend. I warned him about Muslims and their idiotic religion. His sister don't believe and said her boyfriend not so religious type and don't care so much about Islamic things. So I challenge her to ask her bf to ditch Islam if want to be with her. Cos it is well known that if you want to marry a Malay muslim, be it girl or boy, non-muslim must convert to Islam first but not the other way round.

Next time I heard from her brother a few days later, her bf broke off with her.

Sure way to stop malay muslim from chasing after non-muslim is to tell them they have to ditch their religion.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Better yet, if u want to be my friend or even talk to me, ditch your Muslim shit first..

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
something wrong here. I think this women was dating the pysically challenged malay chap when he was OK. But suddenly, maybe through illness, he kaputs, maybe got some virus from her.

Now if you want to stop harassment, just report to the police and the court will issue some restraining order for malay people not to be 50ft around her. That means, she will not be able to eat satay and nasi lemak and lontong for the rest of her life.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
something wrong here. I think this women was dating the pysically challenged malay chap when he was OK. But suddenly, maybe through illness, he kaputs, maybe got some virus from her.

Now if you want to stop harassment, just report to the police and the court will issue some restraining order for malay people not to be 50ft around her. That means, she will not be able to eat satay and nasi lemak and lontong for the rest of her life.

I doubt she even wants to eat m&d food. If she wants to she wouldn't stay away from m&ds.

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Catherine Tan: I am assaulted by Malays because I refused to marry my Malay neighbour

___________________________________________________________________________________

Apr 28, 2015

It's time I go public about the acts of physical assault and harassment I had suffered the past four years in the hands of some members of the Malay community because I refused to marry my ex-neighbour, a IMH Malay man and instead had sook the help of my MPs, Prof Fatimah Lateef and Mr Goh Chok Tong.

I was then renting a room in Blk 19, Marine Terrace, #02-158 from 6/11/12 till 6/11/13. These individuals have been spreading rumours that I am racist against Malays. As a result I have suffered numerous acts of sabotage even by non-Malays.

I would like this platform for these individuals to air their grievances and over the course of the few days or even weeks I shall provide detailed accounts of the acts of assault in places like Taka Royce, Ion Zara, Raffles City.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Apr 28, 2015

The period of rental should have been 6/11/11 till 6/11/12. The most serious act of assault occured on the eve of Chinese New Year 2014 when I was hit on the left side of my head. A Malay stranger was following very closely behind me when I entered the Jurong Point NTUC hypermart. I stepped aside, forcing him to walk ahead. I then kicked him at his heels. He swung around and hit me very hard at the left side of my head. The police was called but they claimed the CCTV footages were not clear and the assailant walked away scot-free. I pursued the case with my MP, Mr Goh Chok Tong and demanded to view the footages. I succeeded. I went to the Jurong Police Station and there it was on the screen: the assailant hitting me so hard that my hair was sent flying.

The police said they have reclassified the case as one of "voluntarily causing hurt". They also said I would have to pursue a civil case against the assailant on my own.

I would appreciate if any legal scholar out there could advise if this is so. I would like to add that the perpetrator is my ex-neighbour on the other side, a retired police officer. He thinks that I look down on Malays in refusing to marry my IMH ex-neighbour.

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Catherine Tan: I am assaulted by Malays because I refused to marry my Malay neigh

Catherine Tan
5 mins · Jurong West ·

As I have said it again and again, Police, SBS, SMRT and Tampopo, please release and broadcast the relevant CCTV footages. The truth is out there.

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Catherine Tan: I am assaulted by Malays because I refused to marry my Malay neigh

Catherine Tan

https://www.facebook.com/catherine.tan.7524/videos/10202789516697237/?pnref=story

Harassed by some Malays again
Ion 1.05 pm
Outside Saint Laurent
I was sitting outside the store when this Malay family with physically challenged son parked themselves right in front of me mere inches from me. They have been trying to tug at my heartstrings with babies, physically challenged, elderly. Can all of you send spread the word around of my facebook postings? I need to put a stop to all these acts of harassment & assault. Muslim leaders out there, please do something before it gets out of hand.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dear Catherine,

You should marry your ex-Malay neighbour and convert to Islam. Who knows? Your life might be happier after that.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

12274276_921007651314997_5332043410216591160_n.jpg

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

12278776_10153702507898810_282919709427033445_n.jpg

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore Police Force, Yahoo Singapore, The New Paper, The Straits Times, please review all her videos and postings and investigate this lady for publicly humiliating unsuspecting, innocent victims.