• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Zealand voting starts on new national flag

laksa

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they have this flag design, sure win one.

bNElQft.jpg

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...on-new-national-flag/articleshow/49855143.cms

New Zealanders began voting on Friday to select a potential new flag, as the South Pacific country considers dropping Britain's Union Jack from its national banner.

Voters are being asked to choose between five flag options in a postal referendum that will continue until December 11.

MellowTouch

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they have this flag design, sure win one.

bNElQft.jpg

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...on-new-national-flag/articleshow/49855143.cms

New Zealanders began voting on Friday to select a potential new flag, as the South Pacific country considers dropping Britain's Union Jack from its national banner.

Voters are being asked to choose between five flag options in a postal referendum that will continue until December 11.

The design was simple yet elegant.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
their new flag
so ugly

i cant even find a picture to post. too ugly.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why is there no Islamic crescent to represent the minorities? How can a national flag be inclusive when it does not take into account the cultural sensitivities of its new migrants?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why is there no Islamic crescent to represent the minorities? How can a national flag be inclusive when it does not take into account the cultural sensitivities of its new migrants?

So should Singapore change its flag design?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get rid of the Islamic moon!

Singapore is not an Islam state.

Every time I travel with Singapore passport, they thought I am a potential terrorist!

It's not really fair to me!