• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now that CHC trial is over, my question is why was Sun Ho not charged?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In a country with 70% gong cheebyes, the congregation of CHC must be the gongest of the cheebyes in the whole land. Somewhere its comforting to know there are 17,500 brain dead individuals who would give $50 million of their money to their pastor to be embezzled. Even after charged in court, they are still supporting him. And then allow his wife to now be the pastor of their church. Its like asking to be raped in the asshole twice. Once by the husband and now by the wife. $50 million could have done many charitable works in singapore, works like feeding the needy, buying school supplies for poor children, pay medical expenses of low income people, etc. Instead, the stupid pastor Gong Cheebye and his wife Horse Cheebye took their $50 million from them and spend it on what? Properties? Gold? STocks? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. They spend it on making CDs and recording albums for the wife and her musical career. All she did was just become the fluffer for Wyclef Jean and his black gangbabgers. Still these gong cheebyes can make Sun Horse a pastor. This fucking church should have seen a mass exodus of members the minute Gong Cheebye and his gang got arrested. They should have a congregation of 17, not 17,000. How can some sinkies be that stupid?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a country with 70% gong cheebyes, the congregation of CHC must be the gongest of the cheebyes in the whole land. Somewhere its comforting to know there are 17,500 brain dead individuals who would give $50 million of their money to their pastor to be embezzled. Even after charged in court, they are still supporting him. And then allow his wife to now be the pastor of their church. Its like asking to be raped in the asshole twice. Once by the husband and now by the wife. $50 million could have done many charitable works in singapore, works like feeding the needy, buying school supplies for poor children, pay medical expenses of low income people, etc. Instead, the stupid pastor Gong Cheebye and his wife Horse Cheebye took their $50 million from them and spend it on what? Properties? Gold? STocks? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. They spend it on making CDs and recording albums for the wife and her musical career. All she did was just become the fluffer for Wyclef Jean and his black gangbabgers. Still these gong cheebyes can make Sun Horse a pastor. This fucking church should have seen a mass exodus of members the minute Gong Cheebye and his gang got arrested. They should have a congregation of 17, not 17,000. How can some sinkies be that stupid?

If they run away now it's like admitting they are indeed GCB.

So they put themselves in a state of denial and treat the entire episode as State persecution, like King Herod persecuting Jesus.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If they run away now it's like admitting they are indeed GCB.

So they put themselves in a state of denial and treat the entire episode as State persecution, like King Herod persecuting Jesus.

Its not state persecution. If anything, the prosecutor was dragging their feet on it. and why was the CPIB not involved. They are more thorough and more feared then the SPF. The delay in the start of the prison terms also point to leniency. I see no state persecution here.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did interview some CHC goers regarding this.....
Almost all of them do not care if Con Hee is guilty as they do not judge. If he's guilty it's up to him to answer to God.
As to the tithes and donations. They told me they gave with pure heart to God and if it's abused then so be it and it's the embezzler to answer to God. They added they go to worship God and CHC provided the premises.....they treat as giving rental. Because if they go to another church they will still donate to that church. Makes no difference who they give to.

This is the feedback I get from them. Gullible or forgiving? You draw your own conclusion

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost all of them do not care if Con Hee is guilty as they do not judge. If he's guilty it's up to him to answer to God.
As to the tithes and donations. They told me they gave with pure heart to God and if it's abused then so be it and it's the embezzler to answer to God. They added they go to worship God and CHC provided the premises.....they treat as giving rental. Because if they go to another church they will still donate to that church. Makes no difference who they give to.

This is the feedback I get from them. Gullible or forgiving? You draw your own conclusion

I think they are just shy of admitting that they are Gong CB and have been made to look stupid by their leaders. That's why they invented the high moral standing and spiritually superior reasoning that "I give the money to God and I don't care what they do with it".

So it doesn't matter if there are thieves running God's house? They don't question even if the thieves are stealing from God? Even if they do not feel it responsible to protect God's property they still have responsibility as an ordinary citizen to report crime when they see one. They have to make a stand as to whether they agree with the verdict and if they do, to protect other citizens from being cheated by church.

It only shows they love themselves more than they love their God. If a thief steals from them, they will pursue the thief and make sure the thief is punished. If the thief steals from their God, it's not their concerns.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

These are truly the words of a gong cheebye. They don't need to give money to anyone in order to worship god. God never ask any one to donate money or tithe or pay rent or else............cannot come into a church. that is a man made money grubbing invention. the fact these ja ckasses cannot read their bible and see no such requirement is in and of itself speaking to their idiocy. In fact, you do not even need to worship in a church. that is not a prerequisite either. the earliest christians worshiped in a homes. Jesus' last supper was not in a church. Many churches like catholic churches do no require you to put any money at all in the collection boxes.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think they are just shy of admitting that they are Gong CB and have been made to knolook stupid by their leaders. That's why they invented the high moral standing and spiritually superior reasoning that "I give the money to God and I don't care what they do with it".

So it doesn't matter if there are thieves running God's house? They don't question even if the thieves are stealing from God? Even if they do not feel it responsible to protect God's property they still have responsibility as an ordinary citizen to report crime when they see one. They have to make a stand as to whether they agree with the verdict and if they do, to protect other citizens from being cheated by church.

It only shows they love themselves more than they love their God. If a thief steals from them, they will pursue the thief and make sure the thief is punished. If the thief steals from their God, it's not their concerns.

They seem to forget that jesus actually was against the corruption and commercialization and money making/money grabbing system of the church. That is why the temple elders had him cruxified with the aid of the Romans. These gong cheebyes are basically because they are doing the same, that jesus should have left the head priest alone and not wreck up the money changers outside the temple and openly fuck the temple elders?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sun will be charged separately by boss sam by it's neck tied to the stable and constantly wiped from behind.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Sun will be charged separately by boss sam by it's neck tied to the stable and constantly wiped from behind.

Looks like the only thing Sun Whore can be charged with is assault on the music industry and the human senses with that gross excuse of a music video.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She'll get her just deserts like Jezebel in the Bible. A violent, sudden termination of her life. :cool:

Now let's speculate who she'll fuck while Kong Hee is busy with his prison ministry for the next few years. :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

medical science should give the 70% and the CHC members a disease name and R&D some medicine to cure this sickness :wink:
Of course they won't want to take the medication, so the 30% have to spiked their food/drinks :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
c24427e.jpeg

Last edited:

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore penal code does'nt apply to animals specifically Horses.

Hope Con Hee suffers in jail gets sodomised, and contracts Gommorhea...whilst
his Mare of a wife runs around the paddocks and steal eats with other studs..
Huat leh Luya

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore penal code does'nt apply to animals specifically Horses.

Hope Con Hee suffers in jail gets sodomised, and contracts Gommorhea...whilst
his Mare of a wife runs around the paddocks and steal eats with other studs..
Huat leh Luya

Are you Roland?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why someone who consumed illegal funds can go free?

She can pretend they dunno where there money comes from?

She didn't ask where did he get so much money from!

If she knows the source, but she still keep using it, there is no case against her?

So funny Singapore legal system is run by Mickey Mouse!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHC leaders betrayed the trust given by its members!
What about the trust Singaporeans placed in the Singapore government?

Billions are lost by Temasick and GICs run by Ho Ching! The result is the raising of CPF min sums yearly to cover the lost of these two secret accounts!

Mr Lee Hsien Loong is covering up his wife activities!

Why are there no court cases against these two couples?

See the similarities? Kong Hee take the church money and feeds his wife crappy musical career! Mr. Lee Hsien Loong take taxpayers monies and feed on HO Ching fund crappy management careers!

Why is there no public uproar! There should be even higher standards for public accountability for Mr. Lee Hsien Loong and his wife because this impacted the entire country than a small group of community like CHC!

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
..e.g. if your friend stole a camera and you helped to sell..you are charged for assist to dispose of stolen good....Sama Sama. .

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
..e.g. if your friend stole a camera and you helped to sell..you are charged for assist to dispose of stolen good....Sama Sama. .

Only if the prosecution can prove that you were complicit in the crime.