• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng studied the Koran at age 14!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all my Christian, Muslim and Jewish friends:

In the midst of all these crazy nonsense happening in Middle East, I take no side but only on the side of peaceful humanity.

Some of you may feel compelled to "Convert" me but I must say I have past my time as Spiritual Seeker and now I am a Buddhist.

Many of you may not understand why I do not worship the all powerful God of yours but I can safely tell you that I am BORN to learn Buddha's teaching.

It is alright to me that all of you seek to go to Heaven to have eternal life of bliss but I am born to seek otherwise.

I have read Bible stories (of Moses Exodus, birth of Christ and such ) at the age of 9, read the Bible and Koran at 12 and 14 but only get to read about Buddha's basic teaching at 16.

I am born a peace lover and my spiritual path and aim is totally different from Abrahamic religion. I seek to eradicate eternal sufferings for all, not to seek to live forever in Heaven.

When Christian Evangelists came and offer me eternal life in Heaven, I actually groan! I have learned that Life is pure sufferings and this is even before I read about Buddha's teaching of Four Noble Truth.

To let me live eternally is actually asking me to have eternal sufferings. Some will say living in Heaven is different but I disagree. I realized, just like Buddha taught us, as long as you have your five senses and consciousness, you will have sufferings.

That is why when I first read about Buddha's teaching of Four Noble Truth, I do not need much explanation or guidance to believe in it because I have self enlightened on what is sufferings.

It is not just mere blind belief in a religion for me as many Abrahamic religious believers would conclude on "idol worshippers". It is a belief through enlightenment and practical life experiences whereby true enlightened Buddhists would have.

So my message to all friends out there, don't need to waste time on me. .. trying to convert me to your religion. This is because I have gone through that stage of rigorous scrutiny of what I am seeking is not what your religion could provide or convince me.

The only teaching I have heard so far that provide the path towards the liberation from eternal sufferings is from Buddha.

I have no problem of people who want to go heaven to have eternal life of bliss but that is not what I am seeking. So may peace be upon you.

Goh Meng Seng

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kind of scary to think it's okay for u to suffer when he becomes an MP and you go meet the MP sessions!

Like there is no way out like that! Because suffering is part of life! Get used to it!

Then how can he help you? At least a Christian MPs can advise you to go to church and get some relief! That is why they say Jesus = Hope!

We suffer because we are all sinners! Our relationship with our creator God is broken!

Going to church seeks to mend such relationship between man and God through Jesus Christ!

Then we can have eternal joy even in the midst of sufferings!

Buddhists thinking they can fix everything by themselves are really naive and wishful thinking! Because our minds are already evil or prone to evil in the first place! If you seek to empty your minds of evil thought by yourselves you have a weak minds subjected to attacks by the devils!

Possibility of kena possessed is also really high! It will get worse instead of getting better!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Life is only suffering when you mingle with sinkies.. I live life full of happiness and good health.. In fact, I look younger than the previous year.. All due to the fact I stay away from sinkies.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kind of scary to think it's okay for u to suffer when he becomes an MP and you go meet the MP sessions!

Don't talk about something you're absolutely clueless about, dickhead.

Life is suffering, Buddha said. If you can't see that, you're either living on the moon or a abject retard.

But Buddha also said, there's a way out, there's a way to transcend the suffering and live in joy: hence the Eightfold Path. He never said it's OK to suffer and there's nothing you can do about it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Life is suffering, Buddha said. If you can't see that, you're either living on the moon or a abject retard.

But Buddha also said, there's a way out, there's a way to transcend the suffering and live in joy: hence the Eightfold Path. He never said it's OK to suffer and there's nothing you can do about it.

I follow only one path.. The avoidance of Sinkies and my suffering is all gone.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tell me have you achieve it?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell me have you achieve it?

You think so easy, is it? Like Christians say one prayer already saved, but still living shitty life and committing sins, is it? Look at all the Christian and Islamic nations engaging in warfare.

So easy everyone become Buddha already, whole world will be in peace. No magic bullet for enlightenment.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think so easy, is it? Like Christians say one prayer already saved, but still living shitty life and committing sins, is it? Look at all the Christian and Islamic nations engaging in warfare.

So easy everyone become Buddha already, whole world will be in peace. No magic bullet for enlightenment.

If something doesn't work you still stick to it? You are not giving yourself a second chance!

Christians never said they are perfect! That is why we need God all the time! We have temporary weakness because we are still humans and are subjected to temptations!

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If something doesn't work you still stick to it? You are not giving yourself a second chance!

Who said it doesn't work, bodoh? Of course it works, that's what Buddha said. But if you have to put in the effort.

You mean you quit school after 3 years, and then say that university degree is impossible to attain?

That's Christianity does your brain: make you a gong kia.