• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video of 2 SG girls moving their lips to the sounds of sirens viewed 59 mil times

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]Police, camera, action! Hilarious video shows two girls moving their lips to the sounds of sirens... and has been viewed almost 60 million times[/h]
  • Two girls walk down a street in Singapore mouthing the noise of a siren
  • As one girl performs, the other looks confused before she joins in
  • Video has been viewed 59 millions times, and pair have Instagram account

By JOHN HUTCHINSON FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 00:35, 20 November 2015 | UPDATED: 01:23, 20 November 2015

A hilarious video showing two girls lip syncing to the sound of sirens has taken the internet by storm.

Titled 'Just a pair of... sirens,' the 14-second clip, believed to have been shot in Singapore, was shared on the Shanghaiist's Facebook page.

It has now amassed almost 60 million views, and has been shared by more than a million people.

[h=1]Lipsync duo have huge viral hit with hilarious sirens video Daily Mail Online[/h]
Published on Nov 19, 2015

Lipsync duo have huge viral hit with hilarious sirens video
A 'Dubsmash' lip-syncing duo from Singapore have created a viral video using sirens that has reportedly been watch over fifty million times.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]Lipsync duo have huge viral hit with hilarious sirens video[/h]
Published on Nov 19, 2015
A 'Dubsmash' lip-syncing duo from Singapore have created a viral video using sirens that has reportedly been watch over fifty million times.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So the sound is recorded? Surely not from their voices right. When the second siren start the second lady came in a little later than the sound.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean the left or right siren or both ? I think maybe need more bags and jewels should be able to hold lah :cool:
For BJ nvm 18 yrs later another hero.

Low class scum troll bully smearing me behind my back is coward bastard son of whore. Want to defame me put my full name and repeat what you said here. No guts then shut up son and father of whores

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Low class scum troll bully smearing me behind my back is coward bastard son of whore. Want to defame me put my full name and repeat what you said here. No guts then shut up son and father of whores

you never call 999 for real siren to come ?