• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race? Man accused of raping his mama

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twisted logic from a Muslim Indian. So taking your argument to its logical conclusion, Scandinavian countries must have the world's highest incidence of rape because their 'low' reported rates of rape and sexual assault are due to humiliation, and India actually has the world's lowest incidence of rape because they're willing to go to court? What drivel. That's what your religion does to you: stunt your intellect. People like you are a bad advert for Islam.

U make it sound as if it is possible to have a good advert for Islam lol

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U make it sound as if it is possible to have a good advert for Islam lol

Organized conventional religion is stupid. Period. So in truth no man is a good salesman for his religion ... at least to me.

But what I meant by 'good advert' is simply a moderate Muslim who does not believe in violence to achieve his ends. He may believe in the 72 virigins, just as Christians believe in the Virgin Birth, I don't care. But learn to live in peace with the rest of society. That's all I ask for.