• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

72 Virgins

72Virgins

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have been reading this forum for some time. This is my first post.

There are a lot of anti-muslims thread here. Tot I say something...

These suicide bombers / terrorists believe in martyrdom and when they go heaven 72 virgins are waiting for them.

Let me ask these dumb fuck wannabe martyrs - what happened after you are done with the 72 virgins? They are no longer virgin right?

So why don't you live a meaningful life and f#%k your heads off till you are 72 years old? Makes sense?

Dumb fucks really.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Koran says those who die in the cause of Islam will be supplied with 72 virgins whose vaginas will become tight again after being deflowered. More supplies include young boys and free flow of wine and fruits. The Muslim guys will be given the strength of 100 men to screw. So literally it is fucking, fucking and more fucking. No whorehouse on earth can match this Islamic paradise.

http://www.islam-watch.org/home/110...nal-abode-paradise-or-allahs-whore-house.html
islamicparadise.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What about women who blow themselves up for Islam.. They will lesbian with the 72 virgins?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, this explanation of a "reward" of 72 virgins is meant for brainless idiots.

First, assuming an afterlife exists, as spirits, why is there a need for sex? Do spirits fuck to produce baby spirits? Why the fuck would spirits then need to have sex? Does sexual pleasure add to the enrichment of spiritual lives? For the jihadists who sacrifice earthly pleasures, and look forward to get it made up for in heaven, I say, good luck to them. Have a happy afterlife.

Cheers!

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely agreed with you. Sexual pressure is a fuel to induce procreation. Why do you need sex if your this life transcended to eternal form of life which is supposingly not going to extinct or 'die'?

Not only just mooslims, all believers in abrahamic religions are brainless idiots that easily seduced by the false promise of heaven, sin redemption, virgin, raise from death, etc.

Yup, this explanation of a "reward" of 72 virgins is meant for brainless idiots.

First, assuming an afterlife exists, as spirits, why is there a need for sex? Do spirits fuck to produce baby spirits? Why the fuck would spirits then need to have sex? Does sexual pleasure add to the enrichment of spiritual lives? For the jihadists who sacrifice earthly pleasures, and look forward to get it made up for in heaven, I say, good luck to them. Have a happy afterlife.

Cheers!

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got mention the age of the virgins or not ? What if the jihadists end up seeing 72 very old virgins ? This one better make clear.

You just need to fly Alitalia or KLM, and you know if the female attendants are virgins you also must think twice.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How long does it takes to deflower 72 Virgins ?
What happens after you deflower all 72 Virgins ?
Can "borrow" more Virgins from paedophile prophet ?
Can use credit card to sign for installment plan ( if any ) ?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
ISlam is Death Cult. They are commanded to kill non-Muslims and those Muslims who dont practice Islam. And if they die fighting they go straight to paradise for sex in Allah's brothel. This kind of sick believes can only come from brainwashing and poor gene pool.

Muslim Woman From Gaza Brings Child To Israeli Hospital. Hopes He Grows Up To Be Suicide Bomber
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X38JLOks8Ho

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have been reading this forum for some time. This is my first post.

There are a lot of anti-muslims thread here. Tot I say something...

These suicide bombers / terrorists believe in martyrdom and when they go heaven 72 virgins are waiting for them.

Let me ask these dumb fuck wannabe martyrs - what happened after you are done with the 72 virgins? They are no longer virgin right?

So why don't you live a meaningful life and f#%k your heads off till you are 72 years old? Makes sense?

Dumb fucks really.
No lah..these muslims listen wrongly..its not 72 virgins...its a 72 year old virgin..

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A suicide bomber died and went to Paradise, as foretold. When he arrived there he said to Allah that he was ready to claim his 72 virgins, as promised. Out of curiosity he asked Allah why there were so many virgins in heaven.

Allah looked at him for a moment, then replied, "Actually, the 72 virgins are here in heaven because people like you murdered them before they could experience the pleasure of sex. So, you're here to service them. Since they're virgins, they're quite sexually ravenous and frankly, you'll be on constant, exhausting duty. I shall banish you from Paradise should you fail.

The bomber responded, "Well, I guess I can live with that. How hard can it be to keep 72 women satisfied for all eternity?”
Allah replied, "Who told you they were women?"

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if the 72 virgins all look the same? After 10 times, maybe you will be bored and not want to fuck the other 62. Can refund?