• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I still don't understand this thread. What is this all about? God? Religion? Karma? Talking to oneself? Secret codes?

A very strange anger thread indeed. Care to shed some light anyone?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have watched the video, then I don't know what the fuck you spouting about "false allegations of sexual immorality and what explode into a million pieces etc..." You sounded like you need to see a Psychiatrist.

The point about the gap is that they are getting smaller even if new questions were uncovered. Those newly uncovered questions were the results of scientific research. Without these research, we won't even know it existed.

Compared to 1000 years ago, so many "mysteries" were explained, like why do sea levels rise and fall, why is there 4 seasons, etc... Compared to 1000 years ago, you don't even know which part of you body does what.

As science progresses, the God of gap will recede further and further like how it was once believed that there were Gods living in volcanos, which we know now that volcano activities were the result of what went underneath earth crust.

Good and interesting knowledge, first time I heard about God of gaps. Just to clarify my response is in line with my thread about psychopath smearing me, the truth is personal, not about universe.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.p...ohore)/page422

Don't want to repeat. The smearing originated from JB forum. See my post there #8421 if interested to know what's going on.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still don't understand this thread. What is this all about? God? Religion? Karma? Talking to oneself? Secret codes?

It is a ranting thread about psychopath smearing and who could be behind it and the reasons. I have always assumed only foreigner psychopath from JB forum, come to think of it could be multiple parties including ex colleague/staff with an axe to grind with me. Curse all of them to explode into a million pieces!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just want to add that lucky you bought your house in Thailand and not JB. Won't meet with such strange and big injustice like me. Good move!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

mental farking aka cyber masturbation by the no class bitch.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It is a ranting thread about psychopath smearing and who could be behind it and the reasons. I have always assumed only foreigner psychopath from JB forum, come to think of it could be multiple parties including ex colleague/staff with an axe to grind with me. Curse all of them to explode into a million pieces!

Please lah please don't use the impossible to say explode into a million pieces because you are no jihadist suicide bombers.

Stay cool. Have a great Sunday.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just want to add that lucky you bought your house in Thailand and not JB. Won't meet with such strange and big injustice like me. Good move!

Ok thanks but I must correct that altough I live in Bangkok I rent the house not buy, still saving for that one day but don't know when.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah please don't use the impossible to say explode into a million pieces because you are no jihadist suicide bombers.

it's unsextified women's code for cum inside and explode with a billion sperm.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok thanks but I must correct that altough I live in Bangkok I rent the house not buy, still saving for that one day but don't know when.

You can save your sperm for this vintage cunt of no class bitch as well

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good and interesting knowledge, first time I heard about God of gaps. Just to clarify my response is in line with my thread about psychopath smearing me, the truth is personal, not about universe.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.p...ohore)/page422

Don't want to repeat. The smearing originated from JB forum. See my post there #8421 if interested to know what's going on.

Cannot even post a proper link to the forum. Alamak.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Explosion impossible? In today's world, this is very possible as long as wrong time wrong place. Go tour, walking on the road, visit temple in Bangkok, or even working in office in Tuas. All just happened recently.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oic I recall reading the Thailand thread that you mentioned buying in chiangmai or chiangrai and were talking about planting trees on the perimeter of the land.

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dude , did your girlfriend left you ?
You got potong jalan during National Slavery ?
Promotion passed to a FT ?
Girlfriend left you again , thanks to a FT ?
PAP won a landslide victory ?
You staying at Aljunied GRC ?
Your pet dog died ?
You spent your birthday alone ?
The weather too hot lately ?
Leicester City looks suspicious at the top of the table ?