• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unemployed PRC travelled 1 hour to return lost wallet to Malay owner & refused reward

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Unemployed PRC travelled 1 hour to return lost wallet to Malay owner & refused re

I read that the owner is pinoy but anyway the kind soul is chinese and from china this is the fucking double standards i am raising again and will always talk about it. It is because he is a chinese and even worse a prc that his kind act won't really be celebrated. Just change things around a malay did the same to say a chinese or prc chinese and ppl would be praising him to the skies all because he is a m&d. That is why i say in singapore it isn't one's actions but who one is. A prc aka a chinese is always given a negative perception and all their bad deeds magnified and good deeds ignored or not given the proper recognition and it also applies to sinkie chinese.

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Unemployed PRC travelled 1 hour to return lost wallet to Malay owner & refused re

I read that the owner is pinoy but anyway the kind soul is chinese and from china this is the fucking double standards i am raising again and will always talk about it. It is because he is a chinese and even worse a prc that his kind act won't really be celebrated. Just change things around a malay did the same to say a chinese or prc chinese and ppl would be praising him to the skies all because he is a m&d. That is why i say in singapore it isn't one's actions but who one is. A prc aka a chinese is always given a negative perception and all their bad deeds magnified and good deeds ignored or not given the proper recognition and it also applies to sinkie chinese.

Hence you this fucking bastard retarded dog should already know for a long time already that I, Limpeh is very against chinese-dog-syndrome forummers dogs and that Limpeh has been quaralling with those chinese-dog-syndrome forummers in sammyboysex, courtyard cafe, edmw and sgfuck for 3 years already.

Limpeh even last time 4-5 years ago during that CNA market talk forum already started to rebuke and scold those chinese-dog-syndrome forummers dogs!

But Limpeh is very against the one-sided love relationship that many foolish s'porean-chinese have for the very ungrateful, hypocritical devious malaysian-chinese FTs. Hence the malaysian-chinese FTs issue is a totally different matter that has totally nothing to do with the chinese-dog-syndrome, you retarded bastard moronic dog!

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I for one will celebrate this Chinese guy's honesty. Without morals and integrity, no culture can establish a 5,000-year civilization. 2,500 years of Confucianism, Taoism and Zen (Chan) Buddhism precepts cannot be wiped out overnight by the sudden dawn of Western capitalism in the face of communism's collapse.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hence you this fucking bastard retarded dog should already know for a long time already that I, Limpeh is very against chinese-dog syndrome forummers dogs and that Limpeh has been quaralling with those chinese-dog-syndrome forummers in sammyboysex, courtyard cafe, edmw and sgfuck for 3 years already.

Limpeh even last time 4-5 years ago during that CNA market talk forum already started to rebuke and scold those chinese-dog-syndrome forummers dogs!

But Limpeh is very against the one-sided love relationship that many foolish s'porean-chinese have for the very ungrateful, hypocritical devious malaysian-chinese FTs. Hence the malaysian-chinese FTs issue is a totally different matter that has totally nothing to do with the chinese-dog-syndrome, you retarded bastard moronic dog!

Man stfu nigger with your crazy ranting like a mad dog and pming and rep adding with vulgar msgs you won't win anyone at all to your side.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard retarded loser dog!

Last time a dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this bastard nigger loser ah gua dog was born, hence a dog is your father and your mother is a prostitute whore!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherfucker loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard mad loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

dogs fucked your dead mother at the roadside!

don't forget the pm ok nigger. Seems you forgot. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard retarded loser mad dog!

Last time a dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this bastard nigger loser ah gua dog was born, hence a dog is your father and your mother is a prostitute whore!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherfucker loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard mad loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents tomorrow!

Can pm again? :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard retarded loser mad dog!

Are you a bastard retarded nigger? :biggrin:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The state of things in sinkieland. Some random guy lost his wallet and some random guy picked up and returned it. None are sinkie.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard retarded loser nigger mad dog!

2 pm for 1 post? Lame la nigger.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Limpeh fucked you dead!

nigger you forgot to pm me 2 posts.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Limpeh fucked you dead!

rofl why you pm so many times? Tired or not fucktard.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard retarded fucktard loser nigger mad dog!

slow la you.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo boh permit tio ai balik kampung leow si boh

longist

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo boh permit tio ai balik kampung leow si boh

you are a retarded moron!

For an unemployed person to waste his 1 hour and to spend on transport costs to go return a lost wallet to a stranger and still refuse to accept any reward is a very commendable kind act!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Limpeh fucked you dead!

lousy la you fucker.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Limpeh fucked you dead!

useless la you worthless piece of shit.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard retarded fucktard loser nigger mad piece of shit dog!

How is the weather today? nigger

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard retarded fucktard loser nigger mad piece of shit dog!

never pm already ah? You clumsy olf.