• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to become a Mudland citizen ?

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to become a Mudland citizen and own landed properties in KL and JB without having to pay RM 1 million.

I will then return to Singapore as Foreign Talent and apply for SPR in order to own a HDB flat. I will then rent out my HDB flat and live in Johor bungalow.

When I am happy, I will drive my Johor registered non-COE car to Singapore, which surely will cost only a fraction of the price of Singapore registered cars.

Does marrying a Jiu Hoo Bu grant me the convenience of becoming a Mudland citizen ?

Please advise. Thank you.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to become a Mudland citizen and own landed properties in KL and JB without having to pay RM 1 million.

I will then return to Singapore as Foreign Talent and apply for SPR in order to own a HDB flat. I will then rent out my HDB flat and live in Johor bungalow.

When I am happy, I will drive my Johor registered non-COE car to Singapore, which surely will cost only a fraction of the price of Singapore registered cars.

Does marrying a Jiu Hoo Bu grant me the convenience of becoming a Mudland citizen ?

Please advise. Thank you.

I think with a lot of money should be able to become mudland citizen. But I also think is a 1way ticket, Looney will ban you from getting SPR becos you were sinkie blood before.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think with a lot of money should be able to become mudland citizen. But I also think is a 1way ticket, Looney will ban you from getting SPR becos you were sinkie blood before.

I don't think so. They don't look into your DNA when considering your application for PR.

But this is certainly something worth exploring.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think so. They don't look into your DNA when considering your application for PR.

But this is certainly something worth exploring.

remember that Looney is a narrow minded person. He will treat you as traitor once you hand in pink IC.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
remember that Looney is a narrow minded person. He will treat you as traitor once you hand in pink IC.

I beg to differ. Looney treats traitors very well.

The heroes will suffer and rot in a 3-room HDB flat, only to walk the island to win sympathy from a meagre 30.1%.