• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many Msian PRs are very afraid Looney will force them convert to sinkie

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Why Looney allow them the benefit of both sides ?
2. Why Looney allow them to take away our ricebowls ?
3. Why Looney allow them to keep renew PR for decades without confiscating it ?

Fuck Looney lah :cool:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many Malaysia PR (residents) but they stay in JB and commune to singapore daily.
you call that permanent resident but without singapore resident address?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why? Because 70% allowed it.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many Malaysia PR (residents) but they stay in JB and commune to singapore daily.

Yes correct. And I also discover they don't have to stamp the passport for both ways :eek
Just WTF is in Looney's mind.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why? Because 70% allowed it.

then I need to rephrase all the questions to "Why did 70% allow Looney to allow..."
But I tried asking 1 of the 70% that I know "Why you allow Looney to allow ..", He said NO I didn't ask him to allow.
Then I asked him again, then why u allow him to allow. he said again NO I didn't ask him to allow.
Endup there is no answer why Looney allow it.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
then I need to rephrase all the questions to "Why did 70% allow Looney to allow..."
But I tried asking 1 of the 70% that I know "Why you allow Looney to allow ..", He said NO I didn't ask him to allow.
Then I asked him again, then why u allow him to allow. he said again NO I didn't ask him to allow.
Endup there is no answer why Looney allow it.

As long as looney is in power he can do whatever he wants.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

They have Singapore address, they rent out and live in JB. Huat ah!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have Singapore address, they rent out and live in JB. Huat ah!

Yes. 1 of them that I know very afraid Looney will force him to convert to sinkie bought a hdb subsidize flat with his dad (who is retired converted sinkie) and lived in jb. They rent out the flat and stay in JB. And everyday laugh at Looney and me (literally) for allowing him to huat ! He is a JB shitskin.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's not gonna happen to fucktard jiu hoo kia with a loose arse, tonychat :p
Though 69.8% of Sinkies are daft but they don't wish to see more anal-fucking :biggrin:

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think we end up looking more like loonies when MCs (Malaysian Chinese) are presented with the best of worlds.

Singapore should implement an expiry date for SPR. When a SPR is due for renewal and immigration is of the view that it's time for SPR to convert to SGC (Singapore Citizen), if the SPR rejects then his or her SPR will not be renewed.

SPR should never be allowed to own HDB flats, let alone fucking rent out for income.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think we end up looking more like loonies when MCs (Malaysian Chinese) are presented with the best of worlds.

Singapore should implement an expiry date for SPR. When a SPR is due for renewal and immigration is of the view that it's time for SPR to convert to SGC (Singapore Citizen), if the SPR rejects then his or her SPR will not be renewed.

SPR should never be allowed to own HDB flats, let alone fucking rent out for income.

You were right. I looked like looney in front of that shitskin.
Why did the original Looney did not implement this simple rule ?

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were right. I looked like looney in front of that shitskin.
Why did the original Looney did not implement this simple rule ?

I remember some old uncles told me it started with SIA because Oxley Chimp was afraid that SGreans would go on strike and grab him by the balls. A strike by the national airlines could have serious repercussions and so we started employing foreigners as pilots and welcome MCs with open arms for flight attendant positions.

The policy worked like magic and SGreans were thumbed down by Looney, and Oxley Chimp decided to extend the methodology to other areas in our workforce.

It's all about having us under control. If you dare go on strike and sabotage our economy, you could be replaced easily. End up, we didn't even have enough people to go on strike. We were castrated !

Giving PR the chance to own subsidized flat was really stupid, and when SPR started renting out HDB flats, we began to look like the biggest fools in our own country.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember some old uncles told me it started with SIA because Oxley Chimp was afraid that SGreans would go on strike and grab him by the balls. A strike by the national airlines could have serious repercussions and so we started employing foreigners as pilots and welcome MCs with open arms for flight attendant positions.

The policy worked like magic and SGreans were thumbed down by Looney, and Oxley Chimp decided to extend the methodology to other areas in our workforce.

It's all about having us under control. If you dare go on strike and sabotage our economy, you could be replaced easily. End up, we didn't even have enough people to go on strike. We were castrated !

Giving PR the chance to own subsidized flat was really stupid, and when SPR started renting out HDB flats, we began to look like the biggest fools in our own country.

thanks for sharing the old uncle gong gor.
Yes looking at every BTO/SBF application statistics, the demand far exceed the supply of hdb flats. Sinkie are already fighting for the limited supply and Looney gave it to SPR just by imposing additional sgd10k to the subsidized rate ?? That's is not acceptable.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why say something that 70% don't agree with you?

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife has a longtime primary school friend who is a Malaysian Chinese and SPR. Her friend came over when she was a baby and lived all her life in Sinkieland, she studied from nursery school to uni in Sinkieland, work in Sinkieland, married a Sinkie and have 4 Sinkie kids. But after all these decades, her friend steadfastly refused to give up her Malaysian citizenship to be a Sinkie.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife has a longtime primary school friend who is a Malaysian Chinese and SPR. Her friend came over when she was a baby and lived all her life in Sinkieland, she studied from nursery school to uni in Sinkieland, work in Sinkieland, married a Sinkie and have 4 Sinkie kids. But after all these decades, her friend steadfastly refused to give up her Malaysian citizenship to be a Sinkie.

Your wife's friend is very smart. If I were her husband, I would be extremely thankful to her for not giving up her m&d citizenship.