• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Putin on terrorism -To forgive them is up to God, but to send them to him is up to me

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Putin on terrorism -To forgive them is up to God, but to send them to him is up t

Obama should one up Putin and come out with "I am going to kill all those motherfuckers, let Allah sort them out"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Putin on terrorism -To forgive them is up to God, but to send them to him is up t

Lee Gay Loong's quote would have been "Don't be like that mah. ISIS are also FTs. Let me welcome them here and I blanjar them Mee siam Mai HUm"

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Putin destroyed the Chechen jihadists. He blew up their cities and mosques until they went on their knees to ask for forgiveness and for peace. Obama is a Moose Limp and has been helping his Moose Limp friends in Saudi Arabia and Turkey to create ISIS and to help it to grow. Putin will teach those satanic bastards a few lessons. Their family members back home will receive visits from KGB and secret poisons.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Putin should send all of them to the siberian gulag.

darkavgr

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is copied from Norman schwatzkopf ("Stormin' Norm"), US commander of Desert Storm when he said "To forgive them is God's function. Our job is to arrange the meeting"

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

If anyone can do it its Putin.....dun count on sissy Obama

Fully agree with you!! Putin is the MAN!! not the sissy Obamasama!!

hopeless and clueless !!

No Action Talk Only = NATO!

Like his quote "To forgive them is up to God, but to send them to him is up there
is up to me"

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Was told

News anchor who put out Putin's quote on terrorists says it was false and apologises reported in Straits Times

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Putin is the real alpha male.. Let's compare him to your sinkie ball-less loser pinky loong.

Jiu hu kia, compare Putin to your ISIS supporter can?