• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Terrorist is terrified of returning to Singapore! Only PAP can do it!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST_20151118_VNFAJAR_1846445.jpg

Singaporean terrorist Mohammad Hassan Saynudin, also known as Fajar Taslim, wants to apply for Indonesian citizenship, and intends to stay on in Indonesia when his jail sentence ends in 2027.

His lawyer, Mr Achmad Michdan, told The Straits Times yesterday: "Because Indonesia does not accept dual citizenship, Hassan must give up his Singapore citizenship before getting Indonesian citizenship. We will seek information from the Singapore Embassy here on the procedures for giving up his citizenship."

Hassan, 42, dreads returning to Singapore, where he could be detained under the Internal Security Act without trial, Mr Michdan said.

An associate of the Indonesian-born Singaporean terrorist Mas Selamat Kastari, Hassan is serving a jail term of 18 years for killing a Christian school teacher and planning terror attacks against Westerners.

The defiant terrorist appeared to show no remorse for his crimes when the court handed down the verdict in 2009. He said he did not appeal against the sentence because he did not recognise the judicial system.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not afraid of US, Israel, NATO, Russia, China but scare of PAP! PAP are the best!!

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
So does Indonesia immigration work on a points system.

How many additional points would Mr Hassan accumulate for being a terrorist ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This proves just how effective the ISA is in keeping Singaporeans safe.

This is is also why idiots like CSJ who want to abolish the ISA will never be elected. 70% of sinkies understand how important the act is for their safety.

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take a look at his fucked up face and you can see that whichever country he goes to, he should be locked up and the key thrown away.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
even the terrorists know ISA is fucked up!!!!

ISIS is the king of Islamic Terrorists and attracts the biggest number of recruits because of this. All are Satanic Worshippers no doubt. Is Satan had a face it would look like this terrorist bastard who very likely looks like the self-professed prophet Pedo Muhammed.

The legitimacy of “marrying” pre-pubescent girls who have not yet had their “monthly courses” is established both in the Qur’an and in the "perfect example" set by Muhammad for his Muslim followers.

The Qur'an:

Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same) (65:4)

The rule concerns divorce, which obviously implies marriage. Muhammad wanted believing men to observe a three month waiting period before evicting their wives, to make sure that they weren’t pregnant.

Muhammad elsewhere encouraged his men to marry “young girls” for sexual pleasure:

"Allah's Apostle said to me, "Have you got married O Jabir?" I replied, "Yes." He asked "What, a virgin or a matron?" I replied, "Not a virgin but a matron." He said, "Why did you not marry a young girl who would have fondled with you?" (Bukhari 59:382)

Lest there be any doubt by what he meant by “young,” Muhammad set the example by marrying and having sex with Aisha when she was only 9-years-old:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: “Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine.” (Sahih Muslim 3309) This is confirmed in many other hadith as well.

According to the most reliable traditions, Aisha brought her dolls to Muhammad’s house for play (Muslim 3341) and he would fondle the little girl in the tub while taking baths with her (Bukhari 6:298). Aisha was just a teenager by the time Muhammad died, but she had already spent over half her life in marriage to him

Even worse for Muslims is that part of the Qur’an was actually “revealed” while Muhammad was in bed with this little girl:

[Muhammad said] "…the Divine Inspirations do not come to me on any of the beds except that of Aisha." (Bukhari 47:755)
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/muhammad/myths-mu-pedophilia.htm

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take a look at his fucked up face and you can see that whichever country he goes to, he should be locked up and the key thrown away.

Place him on an island, with crocodiles, piranhas & Komodo Dragons...why is afraid to come home? after all this is a peaceful place to practice a PEACEFUL religion!?