• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RI, ACS and Saint Andrews boys only. All other sinkies DO NOT click on this thread!!

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: RI, ACS and Saint Andrews boys only. All other sinkies DO NOT click on this threa

All these craps. These 3 schools are all playing schoolboys rugby.

Not all can survive in ADULT level.

One more thin, SJI being left out. One of State best player fm there.

toothpick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: RI, ACS and Saint Andrews boys only. All other sinkies DO NOT click on this threa

All these craps. These 3 schools are all playing schoolboys rugby.

Not all can survive in ADULT level.

One more thin, SJI being left out. One of State best player fm there.

Only one as I recall is Hylam Andrew Chin the scrum half.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal

Frankly I'm not interested in rugby, prefer to play tennis and basketball but there was no school team for either sport during those times. Rugby is a big deal in SAS, back then we were forced to play some rugby for PE class and go to the Padang every year to cheer the school team in the finals.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

but there should not b restrictions. I dont know whats between yr ears.
I can talk rugby all day/night long w you. Anything. Strategy, analyse, outcome, etc.
Rugby players dont the slightest behavior like u,

Unless you're from one of those schools, I refuse to discuss rugby with you because I don't consider you worthy.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can SA dropout comment ?

siangsiang

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm an old boy. RI - RJ. played rugby in the army. Jonah Lomu was awesome. watched him ran over Mike Catt and England when I was in the uni.

Im glad he saw the all blacks win the RWC back to back. I caught the game at Eden Park, booing Quade Cooper, when the AB beat the wallabies 4 years back. fond memories.

RIP.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Frankly I'm not interested in rugby, prefer to play tennis and basketball but there was no school team for either sport during those times. Rugby is a big deal in SAS, back then we were forced to play some rugby for PE class and go to the Padang every year to cheer the school team in the finals.

Nice memories. Padang had lots of eye candy. Those sec 4 school players always ask their gf to come so they can hao lian.

Anyway RIP.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unless you're from one of those schools, I refuse to discuss rugby with you because I don't consider you worthy.

Surely there are new converts right? More people watch the game the better. No? I am one of the new converts. Caught my 1st rugby match during the world cup. It was the English Rose vs the Wallabies.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

What is this fuck useless thread Sam? I thought u forming investment club for RI, ACS, SHit Andrews Old Boys.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Surely there are new converts right? More people watch the game the better. No? I am one of the new converts. Caught my 1st rugby match during the world cup. It was the English Rose vs the Wallabies.

Yes it is good that you converted but all I am saying is that you aren't high up enough in the social strata to talk about rugby with me.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Yes it is good that you converted but all I am saying is that you aren't high up enough in the social strata to talk about rugby with me.

I am RI Old Boy, why you group ACScums and SuckAndrews in the same group? They should be compared to Bedok North Secondary or some school like that.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

have u ever seen a chink on a rugby field?are u joking?u can bet what those three schools are playing is not rugby.more like some gaysex abercrombie and fitch naked rugby with ur mates in the fields of golden wheat men falling over each other and tussling and pinching each others nipples in the green fields of grass on brokeback mountain.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

have u ever seen a chink on a rugby field?are u joking?u can bet what those three schools are playing is not rugby.more like some gaysex abercrombie and fitch naked rugby with ur mates in the fields of golden wheat men falling over each other and tussling and pinching each others nipples in the green fields of grass on brokeback mountain.

Well said. I have added to your points.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gone were the days when RI dominated the school's rugby scene. Nowadays, the glory for sport in RI are in such competitive games as softball, basketball, netball ... anything with balls.

Rugby ball is not really a ball. It is not round.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Gone were the days when RI dominated the school's rugby scene. Nowadays, the glory for sport in RI are in such competitive games as softball, basketball, netball ... anything with balls.

Rugby ball is not really a ball. It is not round.

It's still a ball .... kanna ball

ExtraHum

That question and statement sums it up, you ain't from either 3 schools

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I tried too and I was laughed off the field. I was told in no uncertain terms that nerds were not welcome.

You must have been one of those adoring groupies who hang out with rugby players. Did they let you carry their school bags or eat at the same table? LOL!!

ExtraHum

Damn, I miss the Padang days..