• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RI, ACS and Saint Andrews boys only. All other sinkies DO NOT click on this thread!!

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: RI, ACS and Saint Andrews boys only. All other sinkies DO NOT click on this threa

I am RI Old Boy, why you group ACScums and SuckAndrews in the same group? They should be compared to Bedok North Secondary or some school like that.

yeah RI boys so intelligent. acs and suckandrews entry score so low and behave like ang moh chao an bengs cannot stand. I stand beside one I want to kill myself.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: RI, ACS and Saint Andrews boys only. All other sinkies DO NOT click on this threa

DO U KNOW WHY ..".. Rugby is played by smart intell people.

yup. american football has its origins from rugby, and it has evolved to include the dumbest morons.

image.jpg

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He's an orthopaedic surgeon today, and his wife is a very successful gynaecologist.

http://globalhealthandtravel.com/directory/doctors/dr-lee-soon-tai

I do not know who is his wife.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can I comment? I was in ACPS but not good enough to go Barker Rd. Ended up at Bt Merah Sec Sch.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Move this to trivia thread lah!

So little audience!

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

I remember Lim Tien Jit (centre half), and his team mates, Quah Kim Song, Graham Ng, Ismail Hussein,
You must be several years ahead of me.

Unable to recall ACS' Chia WC.

Till this day, I can still remember Chia ran 800m Boys c and won by a street.(below 2min)
I was watching in my morning pyjamas at Farrer Pk AC.
It was a sensational run and appeared in the ST headlines.
He could hv been a great stayer miler.Im glad that he was winger in my Team.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

And Rocky too, at winger. Being a famed footballer he was humble
and take instructions. Nevertheleass, these 2 are great at attitude and determination
you want to find in rugby then.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CWC's dad was once PS MFA if i recall correctly.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And Rocky too, at winger. Being a famed footballer he was humble
and take instructions. Nevertheleass, these 2 are great at attitude and determination
you want to find in rugby then.

Rocky got into some trouble many yrs ago. I think kena jailed.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I always looked forward to victories over the Saints. PRI Philip Liau would give us half days.
When he forgot, we would get Sr Asst Lee Fong Seng to speak to Philip Liau to get more half days.

bras-basah-combined-photoshoot.jpg

There were years when the Singapore American School and St John's Comprehensive put up good fights on the rugby field. But they disappeared after a brief flash........

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was there for 2 years before the move to Grange Road.

I recognize several of the teachers in that photo: Teachers Row: fourth from left, Mr. Seto Mun Chap; 7th, Mr. Natahar Bava; 9th Mr. ?? David (chemistry teacher); Mr. Himmat Singh Gill; Mr. JD Martin, tall and in uniform; Che Gu, Aziz bin Kechut in uniform; Mr Paul Heng in uniform (I phoned him from Toronto, recently, and he lives in Chai Chee)
Female Teachers Row: 6th from left Miss D. Tambiyah; Miss Hua Yen Cheng (1 o'clock from Mr. Phillip Liau); Miss Lee Ai Lian (after I left RI, she married Mr. Jaswant Lal); Mrs Toh Kah Beng

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My connection with RI....
Philip Liau's son Alvin was my mentor and machiam older brother.
He was also my golf coach.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not bad sammy...turned a potential 0 post thread into 6 pages. Impressive

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My connection with RI....
Philip Liau's son Alvin was my mentor and machiam older brother.
He was also my golf coach.

Mr. Phillip Liau was or is my saviour.
I admire him.
When I was in Pre-U 2, due to a disagreement with the Prefect Master, that same morning, I voluntarily went to speak with Mr. Phillip Liau, and he agreed with me after hearing my story.

Who else, other than Mr. Phillip Liau, would allow an RI boy (not many studenta will get that privilege) with only five "O" level passes (aggregate 24, whereas other students at that time must have an aggregate of less than 13) to proceed to Pre-U at RI. At least, I did not disappoint him at "A" levels (only one A and two B's, whereas there were 2 students with 4 A's that year), and some how, by the Grace of God, and the panel of three interviewers, to obtain a scholarship.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was there for 2 years before the move to Grange Road.

I recognize several of the teachers in that photo: Teachers Row: fourth from left, Mr. Seto Mun Chap; 7th, Mr. Natahar Bava; 9th Mr. ?? David (chemistry teacher); Mr. Himmat Singh Gill; Mr. JD Martin, tall and in uniform; Che Gu, Aziz bin Kechut in uniform; Mr Paul Heng in uniform (I phoned him from Toronto, recently, and he lives in Chai Chee)
Female Teachers Row: 6th from left Miss D. Tambiyah; Miss Hua Yen Cheng (1 o'clock from Mr. Phillip Liau); Miss Lee Ai Lian (after I left RI, she married Mr. Jaswant Lal); Mrs Toh Kah Beng

Himmat Singh Gill was quite a character. Smallest bayi I'd ever seen, and came to school on his tiny 50 cc bike. Taught us maths but was more interested in prattling on about gardening (he was teacher i/c). One day he lined us all up outside the toilet alongside a row of watering cans. Made us all pee into the cans and then take the cans down to water the plants along the field. Entire session gone.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It was an experiment. I saw this thread and wanted to see whether a thread title on the same bit of news with an added splash of "troll sauce" would make a difference.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It means a lot of old boys from RI, ACS and St Andrews are lurking in this forum.

Power sia!!!! Who knows if they are politicians, Perm-Secs, Directors, CEOs, assorted professionals, spies, and the odd fraudster or gigolo in real life........