• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RI, ACS and Saint Andrews boys only. All other sinkies DO NOT click on this thread!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: RI, ACS and Saint Andrews boys only. All other sinkies DO NOT click on this threa

The real low class scums are those who insist unfortunate others who were defamed are not innocent but are as immoral as themselves and insult them as if they own the rights to do so. These are the real low class scums no matter cursing involved or not.

The lowest of the low class scum are bullies who are daily trolls and fake Christians who insist to judge people immoral as if they are God and the only moral ones. Fake Christian always quoting bible should go study bible again before study law or act kind when they are not.

Last edited:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: RI, ACS and Saint Andrews boys only. All other sinkies DO NOT click on this threa

The All Blacks are the most honourable rugby team in the world.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal

Saw this video by chance this morning, apparently the Maori All Blacks visited SAS last year. Don't know who these NZ players are though as I don't follow rugby at all.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Saw this video by chance this morning, apparently the Maori All Blacks visited SAS last year. Don't know who these NZ players are though as I don't follow rugby at all.

Those aren't the real all blacks they're a cheap, racist imitation team.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sam's being elitist, but there's some truth in what he says.

If you knew your Singapore rugby, you'd know that in the early independence days, two great schools dominate the rugby scene – the Saints and the Rafflesians. In the past 2 decades ACS has come to the fore and rightly deserves to sit alongside RI and Saint Andrew's as the holy trinity of local schools' rugby. Together they've been feeding players for the National Under-19 and Under-21 teams as well as the national team for as long as I can remember.

Yah that's right.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

If people are insulting you non stop for nothing, it is a reflection the society is made up of bullies and not gracious.

When met with bullies, the only way is to walk away or fight. No such thing as graceful talk which is a waste of time.

Please don't victim shame and blame on the victim.

Thank you

You are welcome. I am just sharing knowledge that I learnt the hard way from dealing with many barbarians. Talking reason is of no use and a waste of time. That's when you truly understand the meaning of 秀才遇着兵有理说不清.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Once upon a time, RI was like the all Blacks ...

View attachment 24647

But nowadays they tried their best ... but it was all very trying.
View attachment 24648

DO U KNOW WHY ..".. Rugby is played by smart intell people.

You enter Sec. 1 in RI and the game is fresh new to you.
So, u gotta be very brainy and learn very fast without Rugby culture
which SA n AC had now.(they started fm pri and they poach too)
So, it is a different level esp at Sec.1
Many top players came fm RI; they could not go on to a higher
Nat. Level due to studies n career.
Many lawyers n doctors....esp Dr Lee Soon T..(15 and kicker)

I would opt to coach RI than others as they really picked up very fast and
with a very good attitude n leadership amomg them.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well said.

Poaching is a big problem, both at secondary and JC levels. RI has only recently wised up to the poaching game, which was first used by ACS in the '90s to leapfrog the big two and then later by SAS.

Another factor is foreign coaches: Both ACS and SAS have employed Aussie and Kiwi coaches for their teams, as well as arranged regular playing tours of Australia and NZ. That's where money comes in, and schools with deep pockets have an unfair advantage.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said.

Poaching is a big problem, both at secondary and JC levels. RI has only recently wised up to the poaching game, which was first used by ACS in the '90s to leapfrog the big two and then later by SAS.

Another factor is foreign coaches: Both ACS and SAS have employed Aussie and Kiwi coaches for their teams, as well as arranged regular playing tours of Australia and NZ. That's where money comes in, and schools with deep pockets have an unfair advantage.

Not only AC poached players, they poached Rhys(welsh) fm RI.
Rhys did great job when RI won C div some 6-7 yrs back w all novices.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only one as I recall is Hylam Andrew Chin the scrum half.

Ya.. No full name pls. Initials pls.

I think he played in HK 7s 10X.... Not much people can achieve that.

He plays 9, 10, 11, 12. n can placed/dropped from any 22m corner.
Ypu cant find another like him.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unless you're from one of those schools, I refuse to discuss rugby with you because I don't consider you worthy.

Well, these 3 elite schools do hv losers and suckers.
If they are not worthy to be players. they opt to be
water boys, ball piclers, masseuse

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ya.. No full name pls. Initials pls.

I think he played in HK 7s 10X.... Not much people can achieve that.

He plays 9, 10, 11, 12. n can placed/dropped from any 22m corner.
Ypu cant find another like him.

Was he in the '78 Kiwi Cup team where he snatched victory from the jaws of defeat from SAS with a 50 m drop kick?

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

ACh is fm sji.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I recall that Lee Soon Tai was several years my senior, and he wore number 15 and played full back at Bras Basah Road.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I recall that Lee Soon Tai was several years my senior, and he wore number 15 and played full back at Bras Basah Road.

He's an orthopaedic surgeon today, and his wife is a very successful gynaecologist.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you.
I knew he was a doctor, but not the rest.

There were many but stopped because of studies/career.
You would not believe me that footballer Tien Jit(RI) n wonder boy runner
(ACS Dr Chia WC) played w me. They were very focussed and fearless yet
determined while guiding them. They would go very far, then.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There were many but stopped because of studies/career.
You would not believe me that footballer Tien Jit(RI) n wonder boy runner
(ACS Dr Chia WC) played w me. They were very focussed and fearless yet
determined while guiding them. They would go very far, then.

I remember Lim Tien Jit (centre half), and his team mates, Quah Kim Song, Graham Ng, Ismail Hussein,
You must be several years ahead of me.

Unable to recall ACS' Chia WC.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought it would make a good thread title.

ALL RI ACS AND SAINTS boys are homo gay cock suckers who love to suck and eat ang moh cock and balls. They want to marry them and let the ang mohs fuck and cum inside them like an erupting volcano. They are the male version of the slutty SPGs who lust after ang moh. suck their yellow bananas and they will get so happy they will praise the PAP for letting in so many ang mohs for them to suck and worship.