• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RI, ACS and Saint Andrews boys only. All other sinkies DO NOT click on this thread!!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: RI, ACS and Saint Andrews boys only. All other sinkies DO NOT click on this threa

have u ever seen a chink on a rugby field?are u joking?u can bet what those three schools are playing is not rugby.more like some gaysex abercrombie and fitch naked rugby with ur mates in the fields of golden wheat men falling over each other and tussling and pinching each others nipples in the green fields of grass on brokeback mountain.

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks are the gayest of all and cannot play manly sports. We chinks are the weakest and gayest race of all including you and me. Good job for promoting chinese dogs like us.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: RI, ACS and Saint Andrews boys only. All other sinkies DO NOT click on this threa

have u ever seen a chink on a rugby field?are u joking?u can bet what those three schools are playing is not rugby.more like some gaysex abercrombie and fitch naked rugby with ur mates in the fields of golden wheat men falling over each other and tussling and pinching each others nipples in the green fields of grass on brokeback mountain.

Crab in a bucket syndrome displayed by chinese dogs. Most of the time they say that because it affects them personally like for example he's gay looking, ugly in this case french is a weakling who plays rugby like a gay etc then blames it on his own race and spreads it to everyone in his race hoping to drag all of them down. See that all the time in the US asians.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was skinny and not good enough to play for RI, but my brother was a prop, wearing the green black and white number 1 jersey.

I remember there was a player called Charlie Lee? Speckie chap but solidly built.

Charlie Lee and his brother Peter Lee.
I believe that Charlie Lee was at RI from Sec 1 to Pre-U 2, and a Prefect.
Whereas his brother, Peter, came to RI after Sec 1.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Current students and old boys of these schools are the only ones qualified to comment in this thread. The rest may be fans but they don't have the right pedigree to voice their opinions.

Hi there

1. Sammy, how about boys from st Patrick's :biggrin:
2. Can or cannot

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eh, sibeh malu leh, some of the Saints OB still need to refer to a songsheet for lyrics to the school song.

No purebred ACS boy will ever need prompts or lyrics to our school anthem, and if they did, they would have been automatically disowned, disavowed, shamed and banned from joining the OBA!!!!

OUR ACS FOREVER!!!!

St Andrew's school song sounds like a fight song, suitable for rugby. Liked the song since I was a kid, Up and On.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Once upon a time, RI was like the all Blacks ...

haka all blacks.jpg

But nowadays they tried their best ... but it was all very trying.
hakarugbyde1011e_2x.jpg

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They are from a different generation.
Even the jersey is a modern version, compared to the old days, green black white stripes, which were Canterbury or ?? brand.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

You must have been one of those adoring groupies who hang out with rugby players. Did they let you carry their school bags or eat at the same table? LOL!!

I was the water boy for a whole year. It was a great honor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This the sort of low class scum the forum has to put up with on a daily basis.

The real low class scums are those who insist unfortunate others who were defamed are not innocent but are as immoral as themselves and insult them as if they own the rights to do so. These are the real low class scums no matter cursing involved or not.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was the water boy for a whole year. It was a great honor.

At least you had that privilege, whereas I was not in the First XV, and not the "water boy"

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is a problem for Singapore, if he or she is a Singaporean.

I agree with you with regards to the attitude of several individuals, and with respect,
if that is a fair random sample of Singaporeans, possibly it is a reflection on why Singapore is not a "graceful" [ edited to "gracious" ] country.

If people are insulting you non stop for nothing, it is a reflection the society is made up of bullies and not gracious.

When met with bullies, the only way is to walk away or fight. No such thing as graceful talk which is a waste of time.

Please don't victim shame and blame on the victim.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If people are insulting you non stop for nothing, it is a reflection the society is made up of bullies and not gracious.

When met with bullies, the only way is to walk away or fight. No such thing as graceful talk which is a waste of time.

Please don't victim shame and blame on the victim.

Thank you

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eh, sibeh malu leh, some of the Saints OB still need to refer to a songsheet for lyrics to the school song.

No purebred ACS boy will ever need prompts or lyrics to our school anthem, and if they did, they would have been automatically disowned, disavowed, shamed and banned from joining the OBA!!!!

OUR ACS FOREVER!!!!

God save our land and heaven bless our ACS forever...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u were from yjc nigger?

I was already overaged when YJC was started.
But I was on the pioneer team of the staff in some capacity.
The rugby team kicked the butts of all for 2 golden years and were champions. (Runner up in the first year).
It was ironic as I was initially from SA before going to YJ.

You from YJC? We had a lot of ex mission school kids that failed to make the academic cut to go to their own JCs