• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paris: You Don't want to read this

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paris: You Don’t Want to Read This

by
Peter Van Buren

You don’t want to read this, and I take no pleasure in writing it, and no one really wants to hear it right now. But I believe it needs to be said.

I join the world in grieving for the dead in Paris. I have grieved for the dead from 9/11 forward — the Australians who died in terror attacks on Bali in 2002, Londoners who died in terror attacks in 2005, the French citizens who died in the Charlie Hebdo attacks in January of this year, the Russians whose plane went down over the Sinai a week or so ago. So many more non-Western deaths barely noticed in the U.S. media. I grieve also for those killed in smaller attacks already smuggled deep into the obscurity of our memory.

And so we Tweet hashtags and phrases in high school French and post GIFs to Facebook. We know what to do; we’ve done this before.

But it has to be said, especially looking at the sick repetition of the same story, that despite fourteen plus years of a war on terror, terror seems to be with us as much as ever, maybe even more. It is time to rethink what we have done and are doing.

Since that day in 2001, the one with those terrible sparkling blue skies in New York, we have spied on the world, Americans at home and foreigners abroad, yet no one detected anything that stopped the Paris attacks. We gave up much to that spying and got nothing in return.

Since 2001, the United States has led nations like Britain, France, Australia and others into wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria, with drone attacks on people from the Philippines to Pakistan to all parts of Africa. We have little to nothing to show for all that.

Since 2001 the U.S. has expended enormous efforts to kill a handful of men — bin Laden, al-Zarqawi, al-Awlaki, and this weekend, Jihadi John. Others, many without names, were killed outside of media attention, or were tortured to death, or are still rotting in the offshore penal colony of Guantanamo, or the dark hell of the Salt Pit in Afghanistan.

And it has not worked, and Paris this weekend, and the next one somewhere else sometime soon, are the proof.

We gave up many of our freedoms in America to defeat the terrorists. It did not work. We gave the lives of over 4,000 American men and women in Iraq, and thousands more in Afghanistan, to defeat the terrorists, and refuse to ask what they died for. We killed tens of thousands or more in those countries. It did not work. We went to war again in Iraq, and now in Syria, before in Libya, and only created more failed states and ungoverned spaces that provide havens for terrorists and spilled terror like dropped paint across borders. We harass and discriminate against our own Muslim populations and then stand slack-jawed as they become radicalized, and all we do then is blame ISIS for Tweeting.

Note that it is the strategy of Islamic terror to generate a crackdown in France in order to radicalise French Muslims. Hundreds of French citizens have already traveled to Syria to fight with groups including ISIS.

As one of the most intelligent commentators on all this, Bill Johnson, said, terrorism is about killing pawns to affect the king. The attacks in Paris are not about the murder of 150 innocent people. Hell, that many die nearly every day in Iraq and Syria. The true test for France is how they respond to the terror attacks in the long-game — that’s the king in all this. America failed this test post-9/11; yet it does not sound like France understands anything more than America. “We are going to lead a war which will be pitiless,” French president Hollande said outside the Bataclan concert hall, scene of the most bloodshed.

If I had exactly the right strategy, I’d tell you what it is, and I’d try and tell the people in Washington and Paris and everywhere else. But I don’t have the exact thing to do, and I doubt they’d listen to me anyway.

But I do have this: stop what we have been doing for the last 14 years. It has not worked. There is nothing at all to suggest it ever will work. Whack-a-mole is a game, not a plan. Leave the Middle East alone. Stop creating more failed states. Stop throwing away our freedoms at home on falsehoods. Stop disenfranchising the Muslims who live with us. Understand the war, such as it is, is against a set of ideas — religious, anti-western, anti-imperialist — and you cannot bomb an idea. Putting western soldiers on the ground in the MidEast and western planes overhead fans the flames. Vengeance does not and cannot extinguish an idea.

Start with those things and see, even if you won’t give it 14 years to succeed, if things improve. Other than the death tolls scaling up further, I can’t imagine we could be doing anything worse.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
But I do have this: stop what we have been doing for the last 14 years. It has not worked. There is nothing at all to suggest it ever will work. Whack-a-mole is a game, not a plan. Leave the Middle East alone. Stop creating more failed states. Stop throwing away our freedoms at home on falsehoods. Stop disenfranchising the Muslims who live with us. Understand the war, such as it is, is against a set of ideas — religious, anti-western, anti-imperialist — and you cannot bomb an idea. .

The solution is actually very simple. If you don't want Muslims causing trouble in your country then eliminate the problem at source.

1. Western nations should round up all Muslims and put them internment camps. The Americans did it to the Japs in WW2 so there is no reason why history cannot be repeated. I have to say it worked very well too. It created clearly defined frontlines of battle without the Americans having to worry about an attack from within. Those who don't want to be interned can opt to return to the country of their ancestry.

2. Close the border to all Muslims... no muslim migrants, no muslim tourists, no muslim refugees, no muslim workers... NONE! Nada.

The borders of European nations were established over hundreds of years based on religious ideology. The Christocentric in one part of the world and the Muslims in another.

Liberal Western thinking since the WW2 has blurred the boundaries and allowed Europe to be polluted once again. It is now time to clean up the act. The status quo can no longer continue. The old order needs to be re-established because it works.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is why amos yee and lee hsien loong dont dare to slap a muslim,u can slap a Danabahlan or a Balakhrishnan but u can never slap a muslim.once u slap a muslim u can never unslap a muslim.i bet all those proud and gungho americans that were shouting kill those sand niggas back in 2001 to 2003 are regretting it now.

they have slapped a beast that cannot be unslapped.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The solution is actually very simple. If you don't want Muslims causing trouble in your country then eliminate the problem at source.

1. Western nations should round up all Muslims and put them internment camps. The Americans did it to the Japs in WW2 so there is no reason why history cannot be repeated. I have to say it worked very well too. It created clearly defined frontlines of battle without the Americans having to worry about an attack from within. Those who don't want to be interned can opt to return to the country of their ancestry.

2. Close the border to all Muslims... no muslim migrants, no muslim tourists, no muslim refugees, no muslim workers... NONE! Nada.

The borders of European nations were established over hundreds of years based on religious ideology. The Christocentric in one part of the world and the Muslims in another.

Liberal Western thinking since the WW2 has blurred the boundaries and allowed Europe to be polluted once again. It is now time to clean up the act. The status quo can no longer continue. The old order needs to be re-established because it works.

You and Marie Le Pen think alike.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I agree full heartedly. Bossman Sam is a genius.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
syria.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

brilliant idea. malays are trying to enforce this but chinese people just refuse to leave.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I agree full heartedly. Bossman Sam is a genius.

Alamak boss you talk like that meaning for Singapore all sinkie chinks should be shipped to chinkieland and m&ds left alone in sinkieland la.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Alamak boss you talk like that meaning for Singapore all sinkie chinks should be shipped to chinkieland and m&ds left alone in sinkieland la.

It's survival of the fittest. The m&ds and tiongs should contest the land with the winner taking all.

The contest does not have to be warfare. It can be based upon any mutually acceptable criteria eg a football match, sepak takraw match, pistols at 10 metres... .whatever suits the circumstances.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paris: You Don’t Want to Read This

by
Peter Van Buren

USA was actually winning the war on terror until Obama came along and started pulling troops out of the Middle East, releasing terrorists and funding terrorist groups. After almost eight years of appeasement by Obama, this is what you get, more terrorism at your doorstep.

Remember, when the terrorist is about to slice your head off using a blunt knife, make sure you thank all these dhimmi leftist liberals.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very well said and the real solution to this problem. Best is once the usa have drained the oil in the ME..they can just abandon the whole area as the yanks can get oil through fracking.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too late…ISIS awaits the army of rome which will be defeated at Dabiq, thereby triggering the apocalypse.

Kiss your asses goodbye.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If France had listen to Le Pen earlier, they could have avoided the situation they are in now.

Same goes with Britain. They should have embraced the Enoch Powell doctrine and Britain would not be the shit hole that it is today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivers_of_Blood_speech

Isn't he considered a racist? See that's the problem. But he is racially aware and was correct unfortunately he was considered part of the far right.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's survival of the fittest. The m&ds and tiongs should contest the land with the winner taking all.

The contest does not have to be warfare. It can be based upon any mutually acceptable criteria eg a football match, sepak takraw match, pistols at 10 metres... .whatever suits the circumstances.

Nigger i thought you were talking how the chinese should just fuck off? Now you change your tune again? :rolleyes:

Anyway in such events many chinese will die or get saboed due to the chinese dog syndrome and some will be sucking up to m&ds while being betrayed while m&ds even those who have good chinese friends will be betraying them and killing them and helping other m&ds. One forummer's father here made a very wise statement your malay neighbour/friend can be damn nice to you but when the time comes he won't hesitate to kill you. Unfortunately too many chinese are either not racially aware or are chinese dogs who hate their own race and have a romantic view of malays all because one malay smiled at him or he/she has a very nice malay friend and think all malays are like that while thinking the opposite of their fellow chinese.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Nigger i thought you were talking how the chinese should just fuck off? Now you change your tune again? :rolleyes:

The chinks arrived in the region on the coat tails of their Ang Moh masters.

If they want to earn the right to stay in the region, they should fight for it and conquer the territory or fuck off with their tails between their legs.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ISIS should attack this island and route the PAP. Then US-led airstrikes can bomb the hell out of this island. Sinkees become refugees ...but cannot run because this island is so easy to secure.