• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

starving SGP peasants assulted PAP Cheng Hu Lang 政府人。发啊!

driedmermaid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Altogether!

Huat Ah!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobile/singapore/msf-officer-allegedly/2268418.html

MSF officer allegedly assaulted at Social Service Office
POSTED: 17 Nov 2015 14:10 **UPDATED: 17 Nov 2015 16:12

A
A
SINGAPORE: The Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) has made a police report after one of their officers at a Social Service Office (SSO) was allegedly assaulted, the ministry said on Tuesday (Nov 17).*

In a press release, MSF said that on Nov 6, a member of the public visited the SSO@Toa Payoh to apply for financial assistance. The officer was then allegedly assaulted when she was interviewing him to understand his financial situation better.

The SSO immediately called the police, and the man was arrested. The officer has since resumed work, after receiving treatment at the hospital for her injuries. MSF, as well as her immediate colleagues, are extending her the necessary support, it said.

Said the ministry: "MSF officers, including those at our SSOs, try our best to serve the public. For*people seeking assistance from us, we seek their cooperation so that we can assess*their situation and extend the appropriate assistance to them. We value our officers*and will not tolerate any form of abuse against them. In instances where our officers*are abused in the course of duty, MSF will not hesitate to bring the perpetrators to task."

Social and Family Development Minister Tan Chuan-Jin commented on the incident in a Facebook note on Tuesday: "My officers strive to do their best when they serve the public. Despite the occasional physical and verbal abuse our officers are subjected to, they remain committed and passionate about their cause."

Mr Tan added that while he understands the anxiety of some people the MSF serves, "there is a line that just cannot be crossed".*

"I will not tolerate any behaviour by anyone that causes harm to my officers. We will do our utmost to protect them in the course of their duties. I hope that my officers will have your support too as they do their best to serve," Mr Tan said.*
- CNA/av/dl

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I will not tolerate any behaviour by anyone that causes harm to my officers. We will do our utmost to protect them in the course of their duties. I hope that my officers will have your support too as they do their best to serve," Mr Tan said.*
- CNA/av/dl

Why Mr Tan or the man never say..the man/I also do his my utmost to get the financial assistant. He/I will not tolerate any behavior by anyone who cause him/me harm ?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
为什么这么冲动?

Now he gets permanent help now!

Changi Prison free accommodation and three meals a day!

Thank you all taxpayers!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The poor are all scum. This is why they should be left to fend for themselves. When you try and help peasant stock they show their gratitude by assaulting you. :rolleyes:

Fuck the poor.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The poor are all scum. This is why they should be left to fend for themselves. When you try and help peasant stock they show their gratitude by assaulting you. :rolleyes:

Fuck the poor.

Wanna fark also must pay.otherwise they will remain poor n asking for help

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck the poor.

Do not be arrogant. Your time will come. In ways most unexpected.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bloody opposition supporter should be left to starve for assaulting the good MSF officer! Go look for WP for help, you ingrate!