• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3-hour drama at Paya Lebar condo: Cops called in after one driver blocks 40 cars

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have a three hour standoff because the sinkies are too cowardly to stand up to a bully. Little wonder this runt dares to pull off such a stunt and piss off his entire condo. He knows the residents collectively have less balls than a little girl. I would have given him a thrashing before reversing his car out into a drain for him.

sinkies collectively have less balls than two PRCs ah tiong bus on a train trying to rip each others bras and panties off,normally u think its sinkie peasants that are balless but apparently this tragic sinkie symptom have crept into condominium dwellers too,i dunno what it is but LKY's policy of gentrification and pussification of sinkies is overwhelmingly successful.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is one example where I think vigilante justice is justified. The residents should have smashed the car window, started the ignition using an external power source, and driven it away - preferably right into a tree. And if he tries to stop them, other residents should detain him on site.

Simpler to give him 4 flat tires by letting the air out of the tires.

As no vandalism is taking place I don't think the police will bother to investigate.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simpler to give him 4 flat tires by letting the air out of the tires.

As no vandalism is taking place I don't think the police will bother to investigate.

If you puncture his tires, how to get in to condo? Tow it away.

3 hrs to resolve this? 6 patrol cars? At least 12 uniformed officers and an IO at scene for a non- crime matter? Uniquely S'pore.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One look at IO and 100% newbie. Get a lau chiao there and problem solved immediately. No need to give face to that Ah Beng. Just fuck him knnbccb and he will kuai kuai remove his car. What's wrong with the SPF?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you puncture his tires, how to get in to condo? Tow it away.

3 hrs to resolve this? 6 patrol cars? At least 12 uniformed officers and an IO at scene for a non- crime matter? Uniquely S'pore.

I was thinking of getting even for causing inconvenience to others. I am sure that some may want to "fix him".:wink:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You said it right. Give me one of the 1970s sergeants or ASPs any day.

One look at IO and 100% newbie. Get a lau chiao there and problem solved immediately. No need to give face to that Ah Beng. Just fuck him knnbccb and he will kuai kuai remove his car. What's wrong with the SPF?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
All the residents should carry the car and dump it somewhere.

Yes if a car is in the way in some Ang Moh country, the Ang Mohs will team up and carry it out of the way like this.

This proves that sinkies are wimps and the Ang Mohs are the best!

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
50 person cannot flip the car ? You can actually carry the car away.... If i'm there I would use the corner of my car to ramp into his car. Honest accident. Farking hopeless Kia Su Kia Si singaporean..... Low IQ Clowns. What a shame 50 person can't do anything to such a bastard ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
50 person cannot flip the car ? You can actually carry the car away.... If i'm there I would use the corner of my car to ramp into his car. Honest accident. Farking hopeless Kia Su Kia Si singaporean..... Low IQ Clowns. What a shame 50 person can't do anything to such a bastard ?

cannot. metrosexual nail polish requires another 3 hours at the nearest manicure salon. :p

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is rather surprising none of them resorted to violence by beating him up/taking his car keys and driving the car out of the way which is obviously possible for them to do it if they wanted to.

You forget that they are no-balls Sinkies and meat eaters at that

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The BMW guy did it due to the condo's policy of only allowing 2 vehicles per unit but he wanted to park 4 vehicles in the premises. He purposely blocked the way to give problems to the condo's management by inconvinincing the residents.

It is rather surprising none of them resorted to violence by beating him up/taking his car keys and driving the car out of the way which is obviously possible for them to do it if they wanted to.

This is typical ah long tactic.. Disturb the neighbors to get to the real target ( condo mgt).. He's definitely trying to use the condo car park for his used cars as free parking..

This chao ah beng shld be investigated for illegal loan sharking too..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ball-less not patient. They've been neutered by the PAP.

Call it surviving.
In countries where the authoritives has repressive laws, citizens have to learn to survive by adapting.

That is why in Spore there are so many selfish, materialistic, nit pickers in Spore.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is typical ah long tactic.. Disturb the neighbors to get to the real target ( condo mgt).. He's definitely trying to use the condo car park for his used cars as free parking..

This chao ah beng shld be investigated for illegal loan sharking too..

Why no CSI and publicized his company?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Couple Of Bewildering Points:

1. The BMW driver was still disputing he was blocking the way after 3 hours. :eek:

2. 50 people in their 40 vehicles who were inconvenienced by the inconsiderate behaviour could not sort out the matter themselves and had to call the police, who had to come in 6 vehicles. :eek::biggrin:

Since these ppl are tax payers, they rather call for police service than solve the problem themselves.:biggrin: