• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can pinky call chicken ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If say pinky is a real man, with his status , can he call chicken ? If yes how to do it ? Will the chicken keep quiet or blackmail him later ?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, procuring sexual favours for public figures, statesmen ministers, and other high level people is a job for the security service. It is very risky as it opens the door to assassination. In some ways, I pity these high-level people - they don't have the freedom of movement like ordinary blokes. Just imagine, to fuck a whore, gotta engage security guards, screen the prostitute, body (internal) search - even a ring can be a weapon (poisoned tipped pin). How much would it cost tax payer's for a government official to have a fuck? Better just go to the restroom and jerk-off.

Cheers!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, procuring sexual favours for public figures, statesmen ministers, and other high level people is a job for the security service. It is very risky as it opens the door to assassination. In some ways, I pity these high-level people - they don't have the freedom of movement like ordinary blokes. Just imagine, to fuck a whore, gotta engage security guards, screen the prostitute, body (internal) search - even a ring can be a weapon (poisoned tipped pin). How much would it cost tax payer's for a government official to have a fuck? Better just go to the restroom and jerk-off.

Cheers!
If they can't tahan anymore they might ask their guard to go through the hassle to screen.
if not they have to choose a wife properly becos that is the woman they can fuck safely :biggrin:
Which conclude pinky most likely is not a normal man.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
muz call chicken in his official capacity 1 meh? ...

he can do it during his personal holidays ... he can oso sneak out wifout his gards noticing ...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
muz call chicken in his official capacity 1 meh? ...

he can do it during his personal holidays ... he can oso sneak out wifout his gards noticing ...
According to agora they will worry about assasins.
During their own holiday they still have body guards.
unless he do like wei siao bao :biggrin:
But callgirls will know his face also , danger of blackmail later.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The leaders of Spore are quite old & I think past the age of fooling around.

Even if they have the urge many have wives who keep them on a short leash. Ever wondered why Ho Ching usually follows LHL on his official visits overseas? :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The leaders of Spore are quite old & I think past the age of fooling around.

Even if they have the urge many have wives who keep them on a short leash. Ever wondered why Ho Ching usually follows LHL on his official visits overseas? :biggrin:
I thought ancient emperor fuck till their death.
modern leaders should grant themselves privilege of ancient emperor.
hahaha good catch. Didn't think too much when see hc with pinky for trips. Now the reason is clearer.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought someone protested in US about Ah Loong involvement in child sex ring in Cambodia?

Is Ah Loong a Pee Do File?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think for the upper crust of society, the "Good Old Days" really applies. Back during dynastic eras, the emperors (or even landlords) can have it freely with their concubines, servants, can fuck any peasant girl without any objection. Recently, when the Pres. of USA, Bill Clinton got a blowjob from an inside aide, the whole country was aghast! Fuck, commander-in-chief of the world's largest armed forces, the most powerful man on earth can't have any pussy?? That's pathetic man! Anwar lagi jialat! Fuck his assistant's backside, kena lockup!!! Looks like the higher up one is on the social ladder, the less sexual freedom one has!

Cheers!

hahaha good catch. Didn't think too much when see hc with pinky for trips. Now the reason is clearer.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you living in a hole ? Isn't it happening to Sinkies right now ? The only difference is 69.9% are consensual and 29.1% by force.

We are truly fucked !

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you living in a hole ? Isn't it happening to Sinkies right now ? The only difference is 69.9% are consensual and 29.1% by force.

We are truly fucked !
Lol literally that sicko replace fucking woman by fucking his peasants.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If say pinky is a real man, with his status , can he call chicken ? If yes how to do it ? Will the chicken keep quiet or blackmail him later ?

Even given a chance to call chicken, I bet he don't know how to call. Maybe he ask for cb mai hum .

jw5

Loyal
Sure. He can also queue for chicken wings. But must have lots of bodyguards with him to guard his body. :wink:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... unless he do like wei siao bao :biggrin:
But callgirls will know his face also , danger of blackmail later.
how can u compare him 2 ah bao ...

u shud compare him 2 dose emperors ... according 2 sum stories, sum qing emperors do dat ...

if he do it outside sinkielan quietly, bet no 1 wil not recognise him ...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Loong can call chicken while on holiday overseas. Outside of SE Asia I doubt his fuckface is recognizable.
But I think he prefers ducks