• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man dresses up as woman to film women showering and gets caught at Sentosa

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/t...es-to-snap-photos-of-woman-at-sentosa-showers

[h=1]Man in wig and dress allegedly tries to snap photos of woman at Sentosa showers -- but gets beaten up by her[/h]Posted on 16 November 2015 | 12,795 views | 12 comments

cross-dresser.jpg

QBRmi0gl.jpg

rfveHvY.png

FpHE2hy.png

A Facebook post has been circulating online about a man who allegedly dressed up in a wig and dress to take photos of a woman showering at the public showers in Sentosa yesterday (Nov 15).

According to Facebook user Trey Wei Zheng, the woman the man had tried to take photos of was his girlfriend.
However, his girlfriend - a practitioner of MMA - took the guy down and beat him "till he bled".
Passers-by helped chase the 'pervert' and "pin him down".
Trey shared the incident to remind people to "be careful" because an incident like this could happen anywhere in Singapore.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She ish lucky she shaved...shaved until botak can see de aurat...if neber shaved can onli see de hair...what ish she thinking...:confused::biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She ish lucky she shaved...shaved until botak can see de aurat...if neber shaved can onli see de hair...what ish she thinking...:confused::biggrin:

She still involved "luckily" in her statement means that she is not that distress by it. According to my rule of immorality it was morallly ok for the man to take her naked picture.

jw5

Loyal
That's not the most lucky thing, the most lucky thing is that she covered her face when he was filming. :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She still involved "luckily" in her statement means that she is not that distress by it. According to my rule of immorality it was morallly ok for the man to take her naked picture.

remind moi of a age old joke...mother to daughter...watch out for the dom who pay 10 bucks for every coconut chiu pluck...he onli huan to peep at ur panties...no worries ma...moi not stoolpid...moi dun wear...:biggrin:

That's not the most lucky thing, the most lucky thing is that she covered her face when he was filming. :biggrin:

but neber cover aurat...oso goot...3 yrs no nid to buy 4d...:biggrin::biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie bf proudly declared the identity of his shaved gf who ran around naked hugging a PRC Tiong to the ground.

pervert_sentosa_take_photo_women_shower_beat_up.jpg

To all those that are inquiring, please share.. About approximately a few gawd damn hours ago.. A pervert dressed in a wig and dress attempted to snap photos of my Gf while she was showering at the public showers in Sentosa..

Of all people, u have to choose my Gf.. To those that are concerned, Vivian took the prick down, slammed him and went for some insane ground and pound till he bled.. Tks to the passerby who chased and pin him down..

To all my friends and particular to the sexy ladies out there.. Be careful and take precaution at all measures.. Sick perverts like the ones u see in the pic exist even in the "safest" places.. If it could happen in Singapore, it could happen anywhere.. Safety first and fists always..

Tk u Onyx MMA for teaching her that fair bit of striking back then.. To all attached guys..plz teach ur gfs how to fight..fight like Holly Holm not Ronda Rousey

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...rvert-who-filmed-her-showering-sentosa-toilet
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...showering-sentosa-toilet#sthash.c8OOYFkd.dpuf

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
moral of story: never sneak up on exposed cheebye of female mma practitioner without permission, or any other body part. :*:

image.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What's the purpose of her adding she shaved? What's has this to do with the incident?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is strange world we live in right?...nowadays the female sex , is so willing to let their nakedness be exposed to their boy friends, mere acquaintances , nvm husbands, lovers etc....they are willing to take steamy photos & videos...& let the other person, keep it 'privately', but they will all end up PUBLICLY....then they complain. Of course, she was not distressed.....it had been taken many times before..only this 'woMAN' could have just ask "POLITELY"...it is done...ha ha ha ha

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal

i wonder who's the real pervert leh..............bet the Tiong had a HARD time running away with a big erection..............LOL

and i bet those who helped just wanna see naked woman................