• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Church and members disagree on same-sex marriage

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's more recent evidence that throws the story of Adam and Eve into the rubbish pile. Looks like there are other branches of beings in our human history other than homo sapiens, Neanderthals are just one more. We are still uncovering more....... and one thing isn't new - ALL were promiscuous.

Cheers!

Your uncritical acceptance of evolution is understandable, because that’s the only origins story you have as an atheist. Unfortunately the evidence for evolution cannot stand. Neanderthals are humans, simple as that. When you read articles like these you have to look beyond the evolutionary mumbo jumbo to see the real point! http://www.livescience.com/1122-neanderthal-99-5-percent-human.html

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is the case, am I right then to say that Vulcans and Klingons are humans as well? Their great, great, great, great, great, grandmother was a lady named Eve ah!

Cheers!

...................... Neanderthals are humans, simple as that................

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is the case, am I right then to say that Vulcans and Klingons are humans as well? Their great, great, great, great, great, grandmother was a lady named Eve ah!

Cheers!

I don't think I need to respond intelligently to what seems to be a mocking question.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
No ya can;t reply intelligently, it is just a retort to your statement.

Cheers!

That does not qualify as a retort since I doubt you even take that line of argument seriously. Things spoken in jest will just be treated as in jest.:cool: