• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Celebrity hairstylist Andy Lee: 'I bought $3 million apartment for my maid'

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He paid $3.3 million for his three-bedroom The Oceanfront condominium apartment in Sentosa Cove four years ago.

But celebrity hairstylist Addy Lee joked that he ended up buying the swanky 1,700 sq ft digs for his maid.

The 44-year-old, who spends most of his time abroad on business trips, resides there only three months in a year.

He said with a laugh: "She lives here a lot more than me as I am always in Shanghai for work."

Lee said: "However, in the few months that I am back in Singapore, I relax at home, zonk out and stare into space. My home is like a private sanctuary for me to rest my mind."

His favourite spots are the living room and the balcony. Many times, he would fall asleep on the sofa while resting or conjuring up new ideas for his salon business.

Lee's abode, which sits within Singapore's luxurious and exclusive resort-playground for the rich, is colourful, dramatic and flamboyant.

The $300,000 renovation and furnishings costs were sponsored by local interior furnishings firm, Goodrich Global.

The living room is a smorgasbord of bright colours and he has about 10 sculptures and 30 paintings.

The avid art collector, who spends about $9,000 to $50,000 on each art piece, said: "The style of my home? No style. I like to spend money so I started collecting art eight years ago. These paintings and sculptures are so colourful, just like me."

Lee, who is friends with acclaimed Beijing artist Wu Qiong whom he met eight years ago, has even received a painting and sculpture of himself from Wu as a gift.

PEACEFUL

Peace and privacy are the main reasons Lee chose a Sentosa Cove address.

"I can't think of a quieter place than here. I considered living in Orchard (Road), but it is noisy and there are so many cars," he said.

"If I live in Orchard, I will spend more money as I'll keep shopping. The good thing about Sentosa Cove is that once you come home, you won't go out any more."

However, Lee laments that the location's inaccessibility can be inconvenient at times.

He said: "Once I was really craving bak kut teh at night, so I rang my good friend at 10pm and persuaded him to buy supper back to my place. After a few hours, he was finally convinced and (arrived) at 1am."

He added: "Sometimes, I invite my celeb friends like Mark Lee and Vivian Lai over and they would say, 'Going to your house is like going to Malaysia. We need to pass a gantry and also pay entrance fee. We rather not go.'"

http://www.lollipop.sg/newsroom/cel...bought-3-million-apartment-my-maid#xtor=CS2-4

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Barber can earn so much . This is a crazy world.

That's excluding the 'fringe benefits' that comes together with the barber skills.

That's why many high-end barber never bothered to get married. No need to own just a tree when the mango forest is there there.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is the reason behind ? Coincident ? Only soft approach can make great hair ? Or all male hairstylist must go through sodomize before enrolment ?

Why are there so many gays in the arts, performance and design industry – theatre, music, dance, fashion design, advertising, architecture, showbiz, etc?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is the reason behind ? Coincident ? Only soft approach can make great hair ? Or all male hairstylist must go through sodomize before enrolment ?

All senior are lao ah qua.
They groom their own type same in showbiz.
Some young are lured or influence to enter gay world n gay sex.