• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

First monument of Mr LKY unveiled in Europe!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
12244455_925473107508698_1496345188443076416_o.jpg

Minister for Foreign Affairs Vivian Balakrishnan unveiling the first monument of Mr Lee Kuan Yew in Europe in the heart of the gardeb at Cap Roig on a cliff overlooking the turquoise Mediterranean Sea.

Mr Lee Kuan Yew always loved beautiful gardens. Ten years ago, on his 82nd birthday, he and Mrs Lee visited the gardens at Cap Roig, Spain. They spent a long time admiring the spectacular landscape and plants.

Deep appreciation to our illustrious Honorary Consul General Dr Josep Manuel Basañez for his many years of service to our nation and for taking good care of Mr and Mrs Lee in September 2005.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a compliment that money n power cannot achieve. Singapore has a Lee Kuan Yew. We must be proud.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how considerate of the Spaniards..........they put his bust there so visiting Sinkies can spit on it...............

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I am nearby, I will go and pay my respects to Ah Gong. Kowtow 3 times and maybe light him some incense. Even the Spaniards are more appreciative of Ah Gong than 30% of the loser sinkies.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi there

1. What is sin today isn't the works of the handful few.
2. But contributions and efforts from thousands of unsung heroes.
3. Daft sinkies still cannot get it :kma:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
12244455_925473107508698_1496345188443076416_o.jpg

Minister for Foreign Affairs Vivian Balakrishnan unveiling the first monument of Mr Lee Kuan Yew in Europe in the heart of the gardeb at Cap Roig on a cliff overlooking the turquoise Mediterranean Sea.

Mr Lee Kuan Yew always loved beautiful gardens. Ten years ago, on his 82nd birthday, he and Mrs Lee visited the gardens at Cap Roig, Spain. They spent a long time admiring the spectacular landscape and plants.

Deep appreciation to our illustrious Honorary Consul General Dr Josep Manuel Basañez for his many years of service to our nation and for taking good care of Mr and Mrs Lee in September 2005.

The Syrian Refugees will vandalise it.