• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What if the gahment is bullshitting us that we r living longer ?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had to say last goodbyes to a couple of old friends this year and the thing they died of natural causes ie heart attacks, cancer or some other medical problems .. and they r not even 70 yet. But the gahment is saying (showing us medical report and all) that we r living longer and longer. That's why they need to push back retirement age and give us our CPF in slow drips. But what if they r wrong and we r not living longer! I myself am not confident of living past 70 much less 80s. So if u go early, u will never be able to enjoy your retirement monies!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think theres a statistic showing that half of sinkies die before the age of 70.about 20,000 sinkies die every year so 10,000 of those will never get to smell their cpf or only a tiny part of it.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had to say last goodbyes to a couple of old friends this year and the thing they died of natural causes ie heart attacks, cancer or some other medical problems .. and they r not even 70 yet. But the gahment is saying (showing us medical report and all) that we r living longer and longer. That's why they need to push back retirement age and give us our CPF in slow drips. But what if they r wrong and we r not living longer! I myself am not confident of living past 70 much less 80s. So if u go early, u will never be able to enjoy your retirement monies!

Tats their fucking idea cos they dint hve the cash to ret us at 55, white scums!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
The people living longer r the well to do as they will have better medical care and more educated in taking care of their health. They will live to collect their CPF. The rest may not live Long enough!