• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fuckwarezone now charges people who want their thread to remain on top

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuckwarezone trying new dirty tricks these days. Pop up ads which are almost impossible to close as the 'x' close button is so small. So there are many clicks which are due to accidental clicks rather than actual engagement. Truly a despicable scumbag move.

they are kind enough to have small x to let you close. Chinks site does not allow you to close.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only signed up for a HWZ account to download/view SLS pricelists (after they had made signup mandatory).

Never bothered with participating in its crappy forum. :cool:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only signed up for a HWZ account to download/view SLS pricelists (after they had made signup mandatory). Never bothered with participating in its crappy forum. :cool:

Are u kidding? Those price lists are useless. Go down there and bargain can easily get 15% lower price. U are truly an idiot!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only signed up for a HWZ account to download/view SLS pricelists (after they had made signup mandatory).

Never bothered with participating in its crappy forum. :cool:

Are u kidding? Those price lists are useless. Go down there and bargain can easily get 15% lower price. U are truly an idiot!

I thought laksaboy is a genius? :rolleyes: fyi you don't even need to sign up for any account to d/l the price lists they are freely available. Shows how dumb laksa is and btw you can buy most pc parts online.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought laksaboy is a genius? :rolleyes: fyi you don't even need to sign up for any account to d/l the price lists they are freely available. Shows how dumb laksa is and btw you can buy most pc parts online.

Lol register an account to download those price lists is truly 'smart'. Maybe he let others bang his gf first and provide free review before marrying her.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why join a forum when you can't post :

Pinkie is gay
Prataman is the most expensive ribbon cutting figure the world has ever laid eyes on
Lim Xia Suay is a toothpick thief
Towkay Sam likes to ride seatless bicycle
Fucktard jiu hoo kia with a loose arse enjoys getting anal-fucked by Thai ladyboy

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the problem when it comes to forums. The technical bits are far easier than covering the overheads.

All high traffic sites struggle with trying to generate enough revenue to cover costs and make a bit of money.

The low traffic sites are easy. A USD9.95 per month hosting plan will suffice. However once you have a few hundred simultaneous connections a dedicated set up is needed and as the database gets larger, more resources need to be put in.

We are eternally grateful to you for your philanthropy.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuckwarezone trying new dirty tricks these days. Pop up ads which are almost impossible to close as the 'x' close button is so small. So there are many clicks which are due to accidental clicks rather than actual engagement. Truly a despicable scumbag move.

FYI HWZ has started to cause ppl's browsers to crash due to some script issue on firefox. Many ppl have reported it whereby you need to click on stop script and even then ff just slows down to a crawl. It doesn't help that their mobile version is also choke full of ads and that the actual forum size takes up i would say 2/4 of the screen. The other two 1/4 are taken up by different ads on each side.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's how hwz forum looks like notice how many ads they have placed on their forum and other crap like shoutouts on social media and links to their sites in other countries. See how fucking small the actual forum is with the space at both sides taken up by gigantic ads. If your browser crashes or if you pc is slow and doesn't respond while on hwz this might be the reason why.

LyAmag4.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My goodness I really don't understand why EDMW is more popular than sammyboy. It's a greek tragedy.

Here's how hwz forum looks like notice how many ads they have placed on their forum and other crap like shoutouts on social media and links to their sites in other countries. See how fucking small the actual forum is with the space at both sides taken up by gigantic ads. If your browser crashes or if you pc is slow and doesn't respond while on hwz this might be the reason why.

LyAmag4.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol register an account to download those price lists is truly 'smart'. Maybe he let others bang his gf first and provide free review before marrying her.

You must be new to this forum....
Everyone knows laksa is a misogynist who doesn't believe in marriage.
The scenario you put up only applicable to your own dumbfuck self

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be new to this forum.... Everyone knows laksa is a misogynist who doesn't believe in marriage. The scenario you put up only applicable to your own dumbfuck self

If u believe everything that people post on this forum, u are a bigger idiot than him. Maybe I should say I fucked your wife last night and she gave me money after that. U will believe? Lol