• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Message by longist.. I wonder what I did that pissed him off.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are a bastard total loser retarded dog! My dog fucked yr prostitute whore mother!
Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard retarded loser dog!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherfucker loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard mad loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
fark your own arse lor, my god will turn yr dog into pork and stuff it up your mother arse and then all the blanga will line up to bang her until the bastard you is reborned.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Limpeh fucked you dead!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherfucker loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard mad loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Thank you longist for helping a stranger like me.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... my anushole!...

Limpeh fucked you dead!

dogs fuck your dead mother at the roadside :biggrin::biggrin: :mad:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
fark your own arse lor, my god will turn yr dog into pork and stuff it up your mother arse and then all the blanga will line up to bang her until the bastard you is reborned.

You talking about your mother and you are the bastard son of bangla.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Longists is imh vip.
Don mess with him.
His dog fuck his mother to born him.
He half dog half ah qua.
Just call him ah qua dog.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How?what he did to show he is righteous.
He used mutiple clones to harass others.
How u address that?

Sinkie used multiple clones to harass me too. Anyone addressed that except myself?

Post #6 is the most righteous post I have seen in this forum. See my thank you post in #8