• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP - See you at Hong Lim Park tomorrow afternoon!

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
7.12am (15 Nov 2015) : Somewhere along East Coast Park.
Dr Chee and his wife, Mei, watching the sunrise together,
before the commencement of his walk for Day 4.
‪#‎WalkTheTalk2015‬

12095143_10154006113548455_3900475261294136096_o.jpg

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
8.39am (15 Nov 2015): Somewhere along Joo Chiat Road,
heading towards Geylang Serai.
Do stop by and encourage Dr Chee along if you are nearby!
#WalkTheTalk2015

12246649_10154006252478455_7703385600965259051_n.jpg

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
8.57am (15 Nov 2015): Walking along Geylang road and will reach Geylang Lorong 3 in 10 minutes.
Well wishers along the way have greatly encouraged Dr Chee and
he maintains a strong pace despite the rising heat of the morning sun.
#WalkTheTalk2015

12247058_10154006281763455_6430866134573242310_n.jpg

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10.51am (15 Nov 2015) : Somewhere along Bendemeer road,
a supporter's car slows down, honks the horn and waves in support.
It's act like this which encourages and drives Dr Chee forward.
Thank you! #WalkTheTalk2015

12243555_10154006409558455_1411077706499016043_n.jpg

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These two amazing supporters ran to catch up to Dr Chee to encourage and wish him well.
Thank you!

#WalkTheTalk2015​

12249603_10154006438303455_518527296614563655_n.jpg

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm going there to....buy some merchandise then

1) shake Dr Chee's hand
2) take a selfie with him
3) get his autograph
4) offer him some words of support and encouragement

It will be an afternoon well spent.
I'm looking forward to it.
My small gesture as a show of support to the man

Bro., thank you for your support :smile:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chee has been harbouring masturbatory fantasies that if he walks all around Singapore, sinkies will vote for him! LOL! Sinkies are too canny for that and can tell that Chee is nothing but a dud.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee has been harbouring masturbatory fantasies that if he walks all around Singapore, sinkies will vote for him! LOL! Sinkies are too canny for that and can tell that Chee is nothing but a dud.

Ok, your "ruler" has won the election by dirty tactics two months ago. The election is over, and we are not talking about another election until a few years time.

Not everything a democrat does is for the sake of votes (unlike the scheming PAP which would even go to the extent of risking public health by delaying the public announcement of the news regarding the SGH's Hepatitis-C deaths incident until after the GE2015 is over, for the sake of not losing votes!).

Would appreciate it if you could educate yourself a little more about the fundamentals of democracy. This is the main point, election is once in four/five years, but democratic principles are for everyday of our life, not just during election time.

This SDP walk-the-talk project is for fundraising to help get the financial resources necessary for the SDP's outreach programs for the coming year.

Unlike the PAP, which has lots of money for their outreach activities funded through the PA (aka taxpayers money), the SDP is NOT paid a single cent by taxpayers.

So, is it wrong for the SDP to conduct fundraising activities??????????

If you do not want to donate to the SDP, just keep quiet pleassssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee and stop judging.

There are many other Singaporeans who do believe in what the SDP is doing, and they gladly support the SDP in donating their money and their time (and efforts).

Last edited:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you think this is wayang, why don't you or your PAP rulers go try walking 140 km in 4 days? I will unconditionally take my hats off to them if they can walk 140 km in 4 days!

Wait!!! Wait!!! I might just become a PAP supporter if any PAP Minister or MP could walk 140 km in four days!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think this is wayang, why don't you or your PAP rulers go try walking 140 km in 4 days? I will unconditionally take my hats off to them if they can walk 140 km in 4 days!
Our PAP ministers are buys to create jobs and improve our life, no time for this kind of wayanging

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our PAP ministers are buys to create jobs and improve our life, no time for this kind of wayanging

Your PAP ministers create jobs and improve our life? Please don't make me laugh lah!

Go count how many mid-life Singaporeans have no jobs and have to be taxi drivers!

Instead of improving our Singaporean life, the PAP ministers are very good at improving their own life like this picture below:

12241576_10153689222310097_677032045182999652_n.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think this is wayang, why don't you or your PAP rulers go try walking 140 km in 4 days? I will unconditionally take my hats off to them if they can walk 140 km in 4 days! Wait!!! Wait!!! I might just become a PAP supporter if any PAP Minister or MP could walk 140 km in four days!

Even of Dr Chee walks around the world, how does it improve Sinkies lives?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even of Dr Chee walks around the world, how does it improve Sinkies lives?

Look here PAP lowlife shit sinkie ball-less loser.. Your PAP which u suck their dick daily is holding office now, do they improve sinkies life?

Why are they so many sinkies driving taxi and cannot get the job they deserve?

Dr Chee is doing his best to get sinkies to support his party to do their part to support sinkies wholeheartedly. Dr Chee ''s effort is admirable..

If it' s me, I just tell sinkies to go fuck themselves and die instantly..

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, @JohnTan, @Zeroo, and @Scrooball (clone), I would appreciate it very much if you could read the following link and understand the reasons for supporting the SDP's walk-the-talk project.

WHY SUPPORT WALK THE TALK? http://yoursdp.org/news/why_support_walk_the_talk/2015-11-09-6088

I am sorry I am going to ignore all your comments in this thread from now on. I simply do not enjoy writing to people who talk in circles!

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Supporters have started to gather at Hong Lim Park to await
the arrival of Dr Chee as he completes his 4 day trek around Singapore.

Bring your friends and family down to join in or to lend a hand.

#WalkTheTalk2015

11243465_10154006691143455_154758050368328526_o.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is 21st century,sinkies are no longer as stupid as 1990s but still incredibly stupid,lky the dictator is dead,opposition parties have grown from strength to strength since 2006 election,fts have caused tremendous stress in sinkie's lives,massive acts of rebellion have sparked over the last 5 years....and yet election 2015 was a landslide victory.

when is this idiot going to wake up from his fantasies and realise maybe the people do not want to be saved,sinkies love their ah gong forever and nothing u do or say can change that.