• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP - See you at Hong Lim Park tomorrow afternoon!

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://yoursdp.org/news/final_rally_at_hong_lim_park_on_day_4_of_walkthetalk2015/2015-11-14-6090

FINAL RALLY AT HONG LIM PARK ON DAY 4 OF #WALKTHETALK2015

by the Singapore Democrats

#WalkTheTalk2015 will come to a conclusion at Speakers' Corner in Hong Lim Park on this Sunday, 15 November

Dr Chee is scheduled to arrive at the park from the eastern suburbs at about 4pm. Following a brief rest, he will be taking the opportunity to speak to you about his experience over the past four days, covering all four compass points of Singapore on foot as part of SDP's #WalkTheTalk2015 fundraising effort.

Come down with your friends and family and have a picnic. We are looking forward to your company this Sunday as we bring this memorable event to a close.

WalkTheTalk2015 t-shirts on sales

Due to the overwhelming interest in the ‪#‎WalkTheTalk2015‬ T-Shirt, we are posting the details here for your collective information.

T-Shirts of the same design as the one Dr Chee has been and will be wearing for the remaining half of his island wide trek will be on sale for S$15 at Hong Lim Park on Sunday from 2.30pm to 6pm at SDP's merchandise booth.

We are solely relying on volunteers to carry out this event on Sunday so if we are a little late in setting things up do bear with us. Please note that only a limited number of these T-Shirts have been printed hence their availability will be solely dependent on the stock we have on hand.

Dr Chee's books and SDP's merchandise will be available for sale, too.

Last edited:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTT-t.png

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Paul Tambyah congratulates Dr Chee on completing Day 3 of ‪#‎WalkTheTalk2015‬​

12243336_10154005030493455_4671957567399878091_n.jpg

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ai yoh! Please lah, please have some basic decent human courtesy and respect, can or not? :smile:

My thread so nice and it is about tomorrow's SDP rally at Hong Lim Park, why you post images that have no relevance to the subject of my thread hah?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ai yoh! Please lah, please have some basic decent human courtesy and respect, can or not? :smile:

My thread so nice and it is about tomorrow's SDP rally at Hong Lim Park, why you post images that have no relevance to the subject of my thread hah?

It's totally relevance, abolish of ISA and cut defence budget by 40% will implement when SDP come into power. Sinkies need to be reminded.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP re branding should include a new logo. If such a change is too drastic, consider modifying the color scheme. I think red is very communist and old school.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SDP re branding should include a new logo. If such a change is too drastic, consider modifying the color scheme. I think red is very communist and old school.

Hi bro, red is one of our national colors, right?

So, you going to HLP tomorrow afternoon? :smile:

Bring your friends, family, and some foods for your group picnic there, add some fun, and make it like a carnival!

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1.20pm (14 Nov) : Dr Chee met with some residents at Tampines on his way to his next rest stop at Blk 107 Tampines Street 11. #WalkTheTalk2015

12190806_10154004602893455_65610080584171049_n.jpg

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice white t-shirts with SDP logo in front and #walkthetalk image at the back - can buy at Hong Lim Park tomorrow afternoon. :smile:

11998893_10154002728578455_7821464053163247437_n.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I've been telling the SDP to give up and close shop for the last ten years but they're too dumb to listen.

PAP is the best!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dunno how this idiot can last so long,8 years is enough for me,let alone 25 years.

he seems to think that at this point anything matters even getting into parliament or winning the election.this country is retarded as fuck,nothing is going to change it,70 percent has already proved beyond all doubts.even if we win,the joke is on us.

i started a joke which started the whole world laughing,but i couldnt see....that the joke was on me ohhhhh nooooooooo,that the joke wassssss oooooonnnn meeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm going there to....buy some merchandise then

1) shake Dr Chee's hand
2) take a selfie with him
3) get his autograph
4) offer him some words of support and encouragement

It will be an afternoon well spent.
I'm looking forward to it.
My small gesture as a show of support to the man

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been telling the SDP to give up and close shop for the last ten years but they're too dumb to listen.

PAP is the best!

i admire dr chee's perseverance, one day he will succeed. it is the fault of the balless sinkies he was not elected.