• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2008/2009 SIGN IN HERE!!!

wodemama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ronaldo latest news, step out to say FIFA president is right to say he is a slave. OMG. A sale to real madrid looks inevitable.

E

Ecuader

I'm MAN UTD fan. I hope they sell Ronaldo though. with 70-80m pounds MAN UTD can get a few excellent players lor....

michaelrocksam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, they should sell Ronaldo for a price that can buy fresh talents and gifted strikers.

Look at what Arsene Wenger did for Arsenal to some rough diamonds like Cesc Fab and Theirry Henry, though I dislike Arsenal thoroughly.

I wished Arsenal another Arse - anal season :biggrin: and the ass luck to arsenal fans

And ManUtd 4 Ever the best supported club in Europe and Asia may be in future the rest of the world.

Click

Yes, they should sell Ronaldo for a price that can buy fresh talents and gifted strikers.

Look at what Arsene Wenger did for Arsenal to some rough diamonds like Cesc Fab and Theirry Henry, though I dislike Arsenal thoroughly.

I wished Arsenal another Arse - anal season :biggrin: and the ass luck to arsenal fans

And ManUtd 4 Ever the best supported club in Europe and Asia may be in future the rest of the world.

Glory..Glory Man United.....:biggrin:

dc7176

Alfrescian
Loyal
dc didi reportin...

ya pls sell CR7 he is gettin to big for the club!! :mad:

sad to hear the departure of carlos to portugal... :(

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya pls sell CR7 he is gettin to big for the club!!

Me olso reporting..........:biggrin:

That guy is sitting on the wire, hoping to get the best from both clubs.....It would had worked for AF to give him a improved contract if only he had shut his BIG MOUTH & stop the nonsense that he is being treated like a slave at MU. How ungrateful can one get:mad:

The faster MU get rid of him...the better cos no point keeping him if his heart & soul no longer in the club:cool:

clowny

the whole salary range is out of proportion.

just like NBA basketball. after so many years then they decided to do something.
trying to clear up all the shits...

if FIFA, UEFA, and those rich clubs dun do something, they will soon regret and when they decided to do something it will be 10 times effort more.

in a way i still respect wenger. you want more wage go elsewhere !!.
thats how fergie used to maintain his discipline. hopefully he dun give in to ronaldo whose still waiting for a wage rise on a contract just signed.

weekeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Red Devil since 1990.. yep, sell the asshole ingrateful prick CR7.. makes me sick looking at his quotes online and on tv recently.. no player is indispensable

B

beckham07

yeah follow my footstep:biggrin:
then endured 4 seasons without success