• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paris under attack heavy gunfire and explosions nov 13th 2015

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...od-scene-not-far-Charlie-Hebdo-shootings.html

[h=1]Dozens dead in series of terror attacks in France as Kalashnikov-wielding gunman opens fire in restaurant, 100 hostages are taken at theatre and two blasts are heard near the Stade de France[/h]
  • Dozens of people have been killed in terror attacks in central Paris tonight
  • Two attackers reportedly had suicide vests near Stade de France stadium
  • The terrorists have taken at least 100 hostages at the Bataclan concert hall
  • Witness said they shouted 'Allah Akbar' and opened fire when they burst in
By Peter Allen In Paris for MailOnline
Published: 21:15 GMT, 13 November 2015 | Updated: 22:41 GMT, 13 November 2015

2.4k shares
View comments

A series of coordinated terror attacks in the heart of Paris have left at least 60 dead and paralysed the French capital with fear.
At least 11 were killed in a restaurant shootout and another 15 at the Bataclan concert hall where terrorists are said to be holding 100 people hostage.
Two loud explosions were heard outside the Stade de France sports stadium where the French football team was playing a friendly match against Germany. U.S. security officials believe the attacks were coordinated.
Scroll down for video
2E6C84E600000578-3317776-image-m-37_1447451901151.jpg

+18

At least 26 people have been killed and at least seven wounded in terror attacks in central Paris tonight, it has been reported

2E6C8B2C00000578-3317776-image-a-43_1447451952970.jpg

+18

Bodies litter the streets of a Paris alley after a string of terror attacks in the French capital tonight

2E6C9FD000000578-3317776-image-a-49_1447452532686.jpg

+18

Victims lay on the pavement outside Paris restaurant following a terror attack in the French capital tonight

2E6C9FB000000578-3317776-image-a-50_1447452538240.jpg

+18

Two police officials said at least 11 people were killed in the restaurant shootout in Paris tonight

2E6C9B9400000578-3317776-image-a-57_1447454072163.jpg

+18

People run after hearing what is believed to be explosions or gun shots near Place de la Republique square in Paris

2E6C70CE00000578-3317776-image-a-31_1447451363862.jpg

+18

Machine gun fire and screams were heard from inside a restaurant on Rue Bichat, close to where the Charlie Hebdo shootings occurred in January

2E6C8EE400000578-3317776-image-a-38_1447451921328.jpg

+18

At least 11 people were killed in the restaurant, close to where the Charlie Hebdo shootings occurred in January, and another 15 killed in the theatre

2E6C846900000578-3317776-image-a-32_1447451564347.jpg

+18

There was a shootout at a restaurant on the Rue Bichat, two explosions near the Stade de France sports stadium and another shooting at the Paris Bataclan concert hall tonight

[h=2]RELATED ARTICLES[/h]

[h=2]Share this article[/h] Share

A man who was inside the theatre when the gunmen entered told a French radio station that the men shouted 'Allah Akbar' as they opened fire.
He added: 'The men came in and started shooting. Everyone fell to the ground. It was hell. I took my mum, and we hid. Someone near us said they have gone, so we ran out.
'I was only thinking of escaping. We're out now. I think people are still inside. It's a nightmare - a nightmare.'
They also shouted, 'this is for Syria', another witness at the theatre claimed.
'We are all terrified, and have been told to get away as soon as possible,' said Gilles Avel, a 19-year-old student who was enjoying a night out with friends close to the Bataclan, where a band called the Eagles of Death Metal was playing.
'There were shots and then lots of people running. We knew there was a rock concert going on in the Bataclan.'
Anti-terrorist police and soldiers could be seen flooding into the area. There have been unconfirmed reports that the attacker near the stadium was a suicide bomber.
An eyewitness said the two explosions were loud enough to be heard over the sound of cheering fans. Sirens were heard immediately and a helicopter was seen circling overhead.
Players briefly stopped in their tracks when they heard the twin blasts. Following news of the attack, thousands of fans - too scared to leave the stadium - poured onto the pitch.

2E6C943700000578-3317776-image-a-44_1447452074298.jpg

+18

A police officer stands guard on a street near the scene of a shooting in Paris, France

2E6C942800000578-3317776-image-a-45_1447452077498.jpg

+18

Police and other emergency services are at the scene, which is close to where the Charlie Hebdo attack happened in January.

2E6C7C5700000578-3317776-image-m-47_1447452243971.jpg

+18

Witnesses have told of how they saw bodies littering the streets of Paris after a machine gun wielding attacker went on a rampage in central Paris

2E6C8E8500000578-3317776-image-a-48_1447452278872.jpg

+18

Machine gun fire and screams were heard from inside a restaurant close to the Rue Bichat at around 9pm

2E6CB53500000578-3317776-image-a-55_1447454033379.jpg

+18

There have been unconfirmed reports that the attacker near the Stade de France stadium was a suicide bomber

2E6CB54600000578-3317776-image-a-56_1447454037009.jpg

+18

Police officers secure the Stade de France stadium during the international friendly soccer France against Germany

Machine gun fire and screams were heard from inside a restaurant on Rue Bichat at around 9pm
An AK47 gunman attacked a Korean restaurant in the Bastille area of the city, while grenade blasts were also heard.
Police and other emergency services are at the scene, which is close to where the Charlie Hebdo attack happened in January.
Images posted online showed the cracked windows of what appeared to be the restaurant under attack.
Dozens of people were standing outside their cars on the junction opposite and the lights of polie cars could be seen above them.
Eyewitness Ben Grant, who was in a nearby bar with his wife at the time, said he saw six or seven bodies on the ground.
He told the BBC: 'I was told people in cars had opened fire on the bar. There are lots of dead people. It's pretty horrific to be honest.
'I was at the back of the bar. I couldn't see anything. I heard gunshots. People dropped to the ground. We put a table over our heads to protect us. We were held up in the bar because there was a pile of bodies in front of us.'
Emilioi Macchio from Italy was at a bar close to where the restaurant shooting took place, and said it 'sounded like fireworks'.

2E6C632F00000578-3317776-image-a-25_1447449962604.jpg

+18

Images posted online showed the cracked windows of what appeared to be the restaurant under attack

2E6C632F00000578-3317776-image-m-27_1447449971580.jpg

+18

French officials said there was an explosion in a bar near a sports stadium as well as a shootout in a Paris

2E6C641F00000578-3317776-image-a-28_1447450202028.jpg

+18

Police and other emergency services are at the scene, which is close to where the Charlie Hebdo attack happened in January

2E6C642600000578-3317776-image-a-29_1447450677812.jpg

+18

Police and other emergency services are at the scene, which is close to where the Charlie Hebdo attack happened in January

Both officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to be publicly named.
Paris' deputy mayor said the attacks were a horrific reminder of the Charlie Hebdo massacre in January.
‘It's a heavy recollection of what happened in January (C. Hebdo). Now we are struck again. This is harder. I am shaken,’ he said.
David Cameron said that he was 'shocked by events in Paris' and pledged to do 'whatever we can to help', adding: 'Our thoughts and prayers are with the French people.'
The restaurant targeted Friday, Le Carillon, is in the same general neighborhood as the Charlie Hebdo offices.
France has been on edge since ISIS extremists launched a bloody attack on the satirical newspaper and a kosher grocery that left 20 people - including the three attackers - dead.
The attack on the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo left 13 dead when two Paris born terrorists slaughtered its cartoonists and general staff members.
Four Jewish shoppers were also murdered in the same set of attacks inside a Kosher supermarket in nearby Vincennes.
The French capital has been on a high state of alert ever since, with security services warning that another attack was always likely.
ISIS's online supporters have already started to celebrate the devastating attack in Paris, using the hashtag 'Paris in fire' on social media, but it has not been confirmed whether the terror group is behind the attacks.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Too many 'refugees' from the Middle East?

Time to change my family's school holiday plans. Lucky we haven't confirmed our plans yet, though Paris was originally at the top of my list. Time to visit safer places. First Charlie Hebo, now this. The French really need to clamp down on these refugees. Learn from PAP, have a strict no-to-refugees policy.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
reports say 100 killed at the concert hall alone, dun know how many inside the hall
terrible news. RIP

[h=1]Dozens dead in series of terror attacks in France as Kalashnikov-wielding gunman opens fire in restaurant, 100 hostages are taken at theatre and two blasts are heard near the Stade de France[/h]

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
always the innocent civilians who foot the bill for the warp policy of accepting refugees from middle east.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
reports say 100 killed at the concert hall alone, dun know how many inside the hall
terrible news. RIP
[h=1]Paris shootings, explosions leave at least 120 dead[/h]

[h=2]At least 120 people were killed in a series of simultaneous gun attacks across Paris on Friday (Nov 13), as well as explosions outside the national stadium where France was playing Germany in a football match.[/h]- AFP/Reuters/ec

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many 'refugees' from the Middle East?

Time to change my family's school holiday plans. Lucky we haven't confirmed our plans yet, though Paris was originally at the top of my list. Time to visit safer places. First Charlie Hebo, now this. The French really need to clamp down on these refugees. Learn from PAP, have a strict no-to-refugees policy.

They should hijack Eiffel Tower w your whole famiLEE inside as hostage. Pray yr idol LKY ghost save yr ass!? :biggrin: Better jump down yrself ASAP before they behead you on live TV.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
how did an attack of this scale even happen
wtf is the french intelligence doing? Sleeping on job?

CNN and other reporting at least 153 dead in Paris

Paris attacks: At least 153 reported killed
http://www.kcra.com/national/several-killed-in-shooting-outside-paris-restaurant/36434800

[h=1]Paris shootings, explosions leave at least 120 dead[/h]

[h=2]At least 120 people were killed in a series of simultaneous gun attacks across Paris on Friday (Nov 13), as well as explosions outside the national stadium where France was playing Germany in a football match.[/h]- AFP/Reuters/ec

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is what happens when you have too many Muslims in a country.

Thank goodness the PAP is smart enough to keep them out. That's why I always say that the PAP is the best of the best!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
germany n others letting in so many moose limps refugees r planting seeds of time boms ...

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
what have james bond got to do with the french intelligence? He is English, you idiot.
the pink panther is french

Please lah don't be an idiot, James Bond MI5 covers the whole EU and works with all
EU intelligence units.... In the movies.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah don't be an idiot, James Bond MI5 covers the whole EU and works with all
EU intelligence units.... In the movies.

Fuck you lah. James Bond is MI6, or SIS (Secret Intelligence Service), responsible for foreign intelligence. MI5 (Security Service) is internal security. Like FBI vs CIA.

Get your facts right before you shoot your mouth off.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you lah. James Bond is MI6, or SIS (Secret Intelligence Service), responsible for foreign intelligence. MI5 (Security Service) is internal security. Like FBI vs CIA.

Get your facts right before you shoot your mouth off.

Ha ha so what? I am not a James Bond nerd like you with no life. Anyway MI6 then.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malaysia is only doing well today thanks to the Chinese. But with their dwindling population, it is obvious that Malaysia's future is getting dimmer. Once there are less than 15% Chinese, Malaysia's decline will accelerate and on its path to become another failed Islamic state.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happens when you have too many Muslims in a country.

Thank goodness the PAP is smart enough to keep them out. That's why I always say that the PAP is the best of the best!

Even for the PAP, what can they do with little RED DOT sandwiched between 2 Muslim countries? All the F15s, Leopard Tanks, Stealth Subs, Apache Attack helis are USELESS against the kind of attacks that PARIS suffered.

The solution would be OUTLAW ISLAM ASAP, all Muslims should be DEPORTED back to MUSLIM countries. Only a matter of time when WWIII would be a showdown between the INFIDELS and Mohammedan followers.